What could have been done to make the green bean v's a better looking shoe?

i like um the way they are.
pimp.gif

i love my nubuck green bean grade school size i think thats the way they should had been

i made this same EXACT post about 4 years ago. it was called "a second look at the green beans"

i was just stating the same as some of the people in here. that the shoes should've stayed suede instead of 3M. woulda looked a million times better. more clean.

and to whoever said replace the green with purple......... GENIUS! no other color would set these off like purp would.

The only thing I didn't like on this shoe, was how horribly the 3M creased on this shoe. Other then That I liked them

A lot of people hate these but I don't I wore mine with pride cause I wasn't worried about what anyone else thought. And these didn't sit on shelves that long for people who compare this release to some now.

Everything green on the shoe turned into infrared with a choice of grey or infrared laces included. That would be the shiznit right there...

this shoes would be perfect if the 3m was suede i hate how 3m looks once you wear it a few times the creases are way more noticeable it sucks

Back
Top Bottom