What could have been done to make the green bean v's a better looking shoe?

Nujavez

formerly gatorad3
NIKE%20Air%20Jordans%205%20V%20Retro%20Silver%20Green%20Bean%20Flint%20Grey.jpg
jordan-5-3m-comparison-7.jpg

STRATA-A-O-3.JPG

In person these shoes when its not reflective IMO did not look so hot. But when the light reflected on it it looked
pimp.gif
. What could have been done with the colors to make it better than it currently is? Maybe using a different color than green? Maybe a different shade of green? I always thought these shoes was missing something that could have made them something better than they are..

The only thing wrong with the green beans is the green bean itself. Diff color would have made a world of difference. Maybe Varsity Blue instead?

I don't see the Green Beans with any other color. Personally, I think they're good. They're one of my favorites believe it or not.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

[h3]What could have been done to make the green bean v's a better looking shoe?
[/h3]
Stacked the entire inventory of them in a warehouse, doused said warehouse with gasoline, and lit a match?
grin.gif

People dissin these shoes for the hell of it apparently. They are far from the best V's, but Green Bean V's are a good colorway.

why would you change anything on the shoe? its perfect...
but i didn't cop the green beans i copped the fire reds XDDDD but there yellowing now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

People dissin these shoes for the hell of it apparently. They are far from the best V's, but Green Bean V's are a good colorway.

The dark grey plastic lace holders stand out too much. Should've been light grey.

And the green should've been white.

Still to this day i believe the Green Beans are all hype...they fall into the same category as 80% of the failed Retro + colorways.

I remember the samples, they were nubuck instead of 3m. NT went crazy over them, and they should have stayed that way...

Nothing except head back to the drawing board. OF all the retros, these are the [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]W.O.A.T (worst of all time) [/color]
I said it.

The green beans just look like there poorly made with crappy materials, the 3m looks like some thin $@% bootleg $%+#. These are nothing like any of the 3m air maxes. Now the kids size green beans 
pimp.gif
 wish I could fit them, but you couldn't pay me to wear the mens pair.

I'm not a huge fan of the 3M all over this shoe.....I think an all black with green hits would have been nice (as someone said about sample pics).  On the Green Bean itself, maybe more color on the upper (man maybe even a colorway like the seahawks uniform...love the green and greenish blue look....don't torch me, not a seahawks fan).

Back
Top Bottom