What crime would it take for you to turn in your blood? Vol. Blood is thicker than water.

brings up the question again…how far would you go to protect your child? And could you ever turn them in?

What crime would make you snitch on your kids, family and/or significant other? I asked my mom and she said she wouldn’t turn me in for anything. She would just play so dumb, they’d stop questioning her. :lol: “What you mean KILLED?!? Who? When? How??? Who is she???” :lol:

7b40bf5759d92d349ce4f7f210cd538022-09-dexter.rsquare.w700.jpg

If my kid comes home on some my girlfriend I was on a cross country trip is missing and he doesn't have a good reason??? Nah man, you gotta explain yourself or deal with the law.

Now, if my son accidentally ran over a mob boss' son. Hit and run. Then I'm keeping my mouth shut and do whatever I can help him avoid going to prison.

If my kid comes home on some my girlfriend I was on a cross country trip is missing and he doesn't have a good reason??? Nah man, you gotta explain yourself or deal with the law.

Now, if my son accidentally ran over a mob boss' son. Hit and run. Then I'm keeping my mouth shut and do whatever I can help him avoid going to prison.

What you did here, I see it. Lol. Great show.

What crime would make you snitch on your kids, family and/or significant other? I asked my mom and she said she wouldn’t turn me in for anything. She would just play so dumb, they’d stop questioning her. :lol: “What you mean KILLED?!? Who? When? How??? Who is she???” :lol:
you’re mom is one down lady.. tell her you love her everyday famb!
I’d never turn on my kids. Reminds me of that that movie Alpha dog with JT. When the dad wouldn’t turn his son in ..

As I said in the OG thread in the Gabby girl that is missing.

IDGAF

I'm riding for/with my kids... no dambs given.

I have a mother that is like the mother from the movie Blow. My mother was never loving to/towards me and is only about herself and what she can get out of you to make her life better.

I always said if I ever have kids I would never treat them how she treated me.

I also thought about where I would draw the line on not riding with them anymore and I think it would be if they were plotting some terrorist attack like 9/11 or something.

I have a story to tell you guys about this subject and a family and I'll post back later today when I'm not busy at work.

If a relative committed something on the level of sexual assault, murder, long term domestic abuse, ... then I probably wouldn't have any hesitation to testify against them. At some point I think you gotta draw a line.

would take a whole *** lot for me to even dial the 9 for any reason, but certain stuff does mean we can't be friends any more.

Back
Top Bottom