What crime would it take for you to turn in your blood? Vol. Blood is thicker than water.

What crime would make you snitch on your kids, family and/or significant other? I asked my mom and she said she wouldn’t turn me in for anything. She would just play so dumb, they’d stop questioning her. :lol: “What you mean KILLED?!? Who? When? How??? Who is she???” :lol:
So if you shot her and left her damn near for dead, she would say anything?

I seriously doubt that.

giving up family? not a chance, let the police/detectives earn their paycheck like everyone else.

As I said in the OG thread in the Gabby girl that is missing.

IDGAF

I'm riding for/with my kids... no dambs given.

I have a mother that is like the mother from the movie Blow. My mother was never loving to/towards me and is only about herself and what she can get out of you to make her life better.

I always said if I ever have kids I would never treat them how she treated me.

I also thought about where I would draw the line on not riding with them anymore and I think it would be if they were plotting some terrorist attack like 9/11 or something.

I have a story to tell you guys about this subject and a family and I'll post back later today when I'm not busy at work.

So because your mom sucked, you would let your kids get away with murder? I don't see how that's much of an improvement in the parenting department.

I would never turn any family members in. Distant or close. Now specifically for my son, Id help them as much as I could. If thats with money, a place to hide, escaping, Id definitely help. I will draw the line if they are involved in any rape, messing with kids type of stuff. Would I turn him in? No. But If he was wanted for those type of charges I will tell him “Son I love you, but you gotta get the **** outta here, dont call me, best of luck with this situation, but you are on your own”. I would cut him off and if the police asked me anything about him I wouldnt assist them, but I couldnt see myself handing my Son over to the police. They would just have to do their job.

so let's say your son goes on a rape spree afterwards, which a lot of those type of perps do, you'd be okay with that. Not my fault let the cops do their job?

just posing the question. Not saying you're thinking is right or wrong. I don't think I can testify against a family member but I'm not sure I can just look the other way if it's some heinous crime either.

so let's say your son goes on a rape spree afterwards, which a lot of those type of perps do, you'd be okay with that. Not my fault let the cops do their job?

just posing the question. Not saying you're thinking is right or wrong. I don't think I can testify against a family member but I'm not sure I can just look the other way if it's some heinous crime either.
Was the writing on the wall or does it come out of nowhere?

Was the writing on the wall or does it come out of nowhere?
They came for help but like some people said they would simply cut them out their life and let the police do their job. Assuming they are guilty. You look the other way and just let it play out because you will never turn in a family member?

Not you specifically. Just a question to those who mentioned they'd let the police do their job.

Major Family on family crimes will be reported.
Child molestation or rape crimes from family members will be reported on.

edit: Murder will also be reported.

Last edited:
They came for help but like some people said they would simply cut them out their life and let the police do their job. Assuming they are guilty. You look the other way and just let it play out because you will never turn in a family member?

Not you specifically. Just a question to those who mentioned they'd let the police do their job.
Im teaching my kids about plausible deniability and playing my mom’s card. Im just gonna play so oblivious. “My son would never!! This is a set up!”

The success rate in solving homicides in the US is 54% (as of 2020) and that is the highest of all crimes. As for the topic, riding til the end with the direct fam. If we have to disappear off the grid and move to Mexico or somewhere only accessed by a boat and start new lives, so be it.

Back
Top Bottom