what did you do in 2021 that you shouldnt have? vol 2021

what are some things yall did that you shouldn't have or that you learned from?

I played some recruiters as i was job searching and led them along which i think created some bad job karma
i ate half a sandwich from wholefoods and didn't pay, i thnk i'll go back and pay for it
i didn't give it my all in some situations
i didn't get out my dreams as i shuold have, spent alot of time just chilling and not creating as i will change going forward

Got satisfied with a few results on the creative side, got complacent and stagnant. Recently regaining my inspiration

Since I wfh 80% of the time, got really lazy at times. It was too easy, especially since I can pretty much do what I want while working.

Didn't hold myself accountable exercise/health wise like I know I should be. Again, let myself get extra lazy

Gave a little too much as far as my work, and didn't get what I wanted back. It happens, but I learned

I’ve been suppressing emotions/thoughts/depression/anxiety for the past two years or so. I wasn’t communicating my state of mind to anyone, not even my wife. I came to a breaking point that put my whole family/work etc in jeopardy. Silver lining is that I have leaned more about myself in the past 4-5 months than I have my whole life. Hopefully I can make it all right again.

I didn’t work out like I said I would. Same with eating healthier. Those two are probably the only thing I regret for 2021.

- Bought a house I wasn’t excited about. Had fatigue from seeing 373826 homes that were straight garbage

- Didn’t exercise as much as I would’ve liked. Did start hooping again in later summer tho

Confessions 2021
Ghosted a chick that l had off and on flings with. She told me some trashy stuff she did and I knew I didn't want to kick it with her anymore.

Kept buying things when I should have sold more and cut back. But I can't easily sell what I love so much.

Confessions 2021
Ghosted a chick that l had off and on flings with. She told me some trashy stuff she did and I knew I didn't want to kick it with her anymore.

Why’d you do that? We’re you planning to make it more of a serious relationship before she told you?

Back
Top Bottom