What did you do today?

Today I went and got some pizza for lunch, played the guitar for a couple of hours, went fishing with a friend for a little bit, went to my mom's house fordinner and will watch a movie later tonight when I get home. What did you do today?

dude, its only noon lol.

brushed my teeth
drank a cup of water
played with cat
now im watching espn about to go pick up a new baseball jersey from dickssportinggoods

you must be on the opposite side of the globe. the day is just starting for some.
laugh.gif

i just woke up, first day of summer. watching coming to america, trying to think of what movie to watch next...decisions decisions

I am a first year teacher...today is the last day of school. Students had a half day...we are playing 360 all day. Getting paid all summer and not working FTW!

10 AM here.

Woke up at 3, did laundry. Cooked. Cleaned. Hit the gym. Was supposed to be at the office by 9 but i'll go in around 12 because no one notices/caresanyway. Probably come home and do some other lonely
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
likei'm the 40 Year Old Virgin, then lather, rinse, repeat.... I can't decide if I should put a MLIA or FML here.
smh.gif

^ I'm from the U.S. but I just had my day planned out to a T. Better get going or I am going to be late for fishing...get out and enjoy the weather whileit is here people (unless you live in SoCal or something like that in which case it's just another day for you).

Originally Posted by l Silky Johnston l

^ I'm from the U.S. but I just had my day planned out to a T. Better get going or I am going to be late for fishing...get out and enjoy the weather while it is here people (unless you live in SoCal or something like that in which case it's just another day for you).
Originally Posted by l Silky Johnston l

Today I went and got some pizza for lunch, played the guitar for a couple of hours, went fishing with a friend for a little bit, went to my mom's house for dinner and will watch a movie later tonight when I get home. What did you do today?

??

BTW, good job trolling to get to the buy/sell forum.
laugh.gif

installed a sub
played my OG xbox
on my way to pickup this Onkyo AV Reciever
and back to sleep
workin overnite FTMFL
eyes.gif

"Dis morning I woke up feeling like money, I jumped up, put on my Gucci and my haaaaaat, got my baaag, got my strap..."

woke up at 10.
fap
showered
ate breakfast
got to school at 12
got out of school at 2
got home
fap
picked up sister
watched the 6th day
NT

At work.

I was going to hit up happy hour but my allergies are acting up, so it looks like I'm going straight home to take some allergy medicine I have on stash.Gonna pack later for my weekend trip and watch the Lakers game.

Back
Top Bottom