What did you get your parents for Christmas?

Dad:

416kFL1PCSL._SS500_.jpg

51q0YmzkbfL._SS500_.jpg

51X9rXbz5gL._SS500_.jpg

Mom:

a pair of leather gloves and a scarf....Yeah I know, I'm a terrible gift giver when it comes to her. Just had no clue what to buy her and I'm not intothe whole jewelery thing. I like to buy gifts that are more personable.

Dad - 3 dress shirts and a Best Buy gift card
Mom - Best of Monk DVD and this digital Rubik's cube she wanted

Dad - Bottle of 1988 Opus One (couldn't find an 87 in person)
Stepmom - Gift card to spa
Father-in-law - Jose Cuervo Reserva de la Familia
Mother-in-law - Same as stepmom

First year I've actually had money , so I used it all to buy Mom a 23" HDTV for the kitchen (no +#@$ Masterson)
Also bought my dad one of those in dash navigation/audio things.

Gave them both money. Dad said he didn't want anything and I've been asking my mom for the past month what she wanted and she always says idk.

Mom: couple CD's and a gift card

Dad: gift card

I'm still in school, so the money doesn't allow for extravagant gifts...next year, i'm hoping to get them on vacation to NYC...only issue is mypops won't fly...so i might have to pay for the hotel, gas cards, and yankees or mets tix.

i went to this place called Quaker Steak & Lube and got my dad this insanely hot hot sauce ... mom a lil gift bad from Bath & Body Works

bought mom and dad tickets to kansas to see their fam for the holidays. they left on monday wont be back til jan 4th. also got my dad a gshock

dad - hugo boss golf polo
mom - still looking for a nice rocking horse
smh.gif
late gifts ftl

Dad: 49ers sideline 09 hat (the speckled one)
Black Alfani jacket (pop loves this brand)

Mom: Jones NY red sleeveless top
Old Navy purple peacoat
a pair of shoes (forget the brand)

Got my mom some DC sneakers (yeah she rocks them
laugh.gif
)
Got my dad a new phone cuz he's been using the Motorola RAZR for like 5 years now.

Got them both some new bed sets cuz the ones they have now are old.

I got my mom a gift card to a fabric store and a door mat that says "Chihuahua security system." (she loves the little rats)

Got my Dad some cologne.

Back
Top Bottom