What do guys wear to a lingerie party? Vol. Greek Week

its greek week and this frat is throwing a lingerie party. i know girls are probably going to be wearing their lingerie
pimp.gif

but what are guys suppose to wear?? suggestions?

Never been to 1 but if I ever go to 1 I'm wearing some fly boxers, beater and a fly as hell silk robe.
pimp.gif

haha don't think im gonna be wearing my boxers out tonight. i think bball shorts would be alright with a beater or whitetee

Silky boxers and a optional white wife beater.
devil.gif

Boxers.

PJ pants.

Hugh Hefner type shizz.

Tighty whiteys?

i wore boxers and a bra to the last one i went to. all night i was just going up to random girls saying "i know what you're thinking...and yes, theseare real. you can squeeze em if you want"

Originally Posted by bjamez20

i wore boxers and a bra to the last one i went to. all night i was just going up to random girls saying "i know what you're thinking...and yes, these are real. you can squeeze em if you want"
roll.gif
roll.gif

i might just have to give that a try

people put that much thought into these parties?

they're supposed to be fun. why are you overthinking this. wear bball shorts and a wife beater. the dress code is an excuse to get girls half naked anyway.no one cares about you.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

people put that much thought into these parties?

they're supposed to be fun. why are you overthinking this. wear bball shorts and a wife beater. the dress code is an excuse to get girls half naked anyway. no one cares about you.
not tryna be one of those guys that shows up feeling out of place cuz they over did it. anyway thanks NT bball shorts and beater it is

Back
Top Bottom