What do I do while letting my hair grow out?

Do I just let it do its thing? My parents are tryna get me to get some sort of haircut so Ill be somewhat presentable, but I dont really wanna lose length andhave to wait longer.

I calculated it will be 500 days for it to grow exactly eight inches, which is what I want it to be before I do my locs.

I got white boy hair though, so Its not like I can just put twists in my head and start them now.

I used to either shave my head or do a 1 all over, and right now its prob a little over an inch which is the longest Ive ever had it, so Im kinda lost aboutwhat to do
laugh.gif

So haircut, or no?

Wait. You're black and you have white boy hair? You mean softer & straight?

Or are you white and you have white boy hair?

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Do I just let it do its thing? My parents are tryna get me to get some sort of haircut so Ill be somewhat presentable, but I dont really wanna lose length and have to wait longer.

I calculated it will be 500 days for it to grow exactly eight inches, which is what I want it to be before I do my locs.

I got white boy hair though, so Its not like I can just put twists in my head and start them now.

I used to either shave my head or do a 1 all over, and right now its prob a little over an inch which is the longest Ive ever had it, so Im kinda lost about what to do
laugh.gif

So haircut, or no?
thought OP was black.... cut it
laugh.gif

Im white, never worn fitteds before but Im kinda considering it, I might buy a durag or something. I dont know, I just always thought I look dumb in hats andstuff

Im white, never worn fitteds before but Im kinda considering it, I might buy a durag or something. I dont know, I just always thought I look dumb in hats and stuff
I just ask if your going to do them do them right and use the proper stuff. Ive seen some very nasty/stinky locs that were terrible looking.Istarted mine when they were about 5 inchs and really worked hard on em. eventually I knew I wouldnt get to far on the job hunt even though mine were realuniform and nice so I had to cut them off. good luck they take a little work when ur white
laugh.gif

Yeah you might want to invest in a hat(s)
If not a fitted rock a bucket hat like I used to
Cause the wait is long and ugly ... Trust me
laugh.gif

But it will pay off in the end
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

comb your hair
rock a fitted
try not to look a mirror as much...the ugly stage messes with your head

Do I just let it do its thing? My parents are tryna get me to get some sort of haircut so Ill be somewhat presentable, but I dont really wanna lose length and have to wait longer.

I used to either shave my head or do a 1 all over, and right now its prob a little over an inch which is the longest Ive ever had it, so Im kinda lost about what to do
laugh.gif

So haircut, or no?

If you want to grow it out, just wear hats dude.

Purchase these two at your local sally's/ beauty supply store, your hair will grow like bamboo
p-29427-39502-shampoo.jpg

I have twists right now but I don't want em to lock, cuz I've had dreads to my chest b4. I just don't like getting a cut every 7-9 days cuz my hairgrows too fast Panamanian hair
smh.gif

To be honest my hair is growing a little too fast
mad.gif

In my opinion its long hair ftl, plus its summer so I would say summer, but there are many style of hats that you could wear depending on you and your personalstyle. Btw first post on Nt I feel a rebirth
pimp.gif

username above:
pimp.gif

But yeah, I'm thinking about growing my hair, but its gonn be super hot. Also gotta maintain the facial hair..
facial hair growing fast FTL.

I'm so prejudiced, SMH at me for thinking only black-skinned color people grow up in Africa

Back
Top Bottom