What do I get for my girl's Bday. Vol. Thoughtful Things... yea yea just give me some damn ideas.

Joined Apr 25, 2008
All girls are the same. Don't try to BS me with you know your girl better than anyone else. If it worked for your girl. Chances are my girl will like it too.

Joined Mar 21, 2008
give her the D

but on a serious note..

a stove? they are like females xboxes..

a vacuum? some oven mits?

Joined Sep 1, 2007
I got some diamond earrings...she was crazy about them and my lil girl was smiling when her mom put them next to her. Other than that, got her her favorite jumbo shrimp, 5th of Nuvo and gave her some spending money for the weekend.

Joined Sep 11, 2004
gift card to Victorias Secret and tell her to model for you whatever she buys.

thank me later

Joined Mar 6, 2006
go to tiffanys, cop her a necklace, shouldnt run you more than 2 bills for silver. girls love to see that green bag

Joined Jun 3, 2009
Originally Posted by AJChick23

thank me later
this! everyone wins.

& she'll most likely run & tell her single friends & then they'll get mad that they don't have a man buying them lingerie like that.

Joined Feb 3, 2010
Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by AJChick23

thank me later
this! everyone wins.

& she'll most likely run & tell her single friends & then they'll get mad that they don't have a man buying them lingerie like that.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now