What do listen to in the whip on a date vol. Dont touch my radio

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by BallinB

if i get in dudes car... and he's bumpin good music...... i'll suck his %%@! in the car
roll.gif

na though, you get mad points if you playin something that i like. and you lose a million points if you play plies
indifferent.gif
All these people quoting you with these gifs, nobody has asked if you are a women...am I missing something
She is, but she's an internet woman. Dudes are acting like they're in Prison or something. Get off the internet and go outside, there's tons of real girls there and I'm sure some of them will sick your duck as well and not just say it in a random internet post to be an attention !@@!+.
oh calm down
laugh.gif
. you act like i talk like this just for you guys. that is just how i speak. i sometimes forget that i'm on NT and things i say can elicit such reactions. sorry for being an attention @$+#+
eyes.gif

it's all in good humor. i hate how anything a female says here can be flipped into a cry for attention.

lol so you just innocently said that not expecting ssome type of response...
grin.gif

i dont believe you...

Glad someone else sees this. I just didn't want to say anything for fear that her loyal followers would dubb me as a hater...

She's aware that everything a female says will be flipped and yet, she still went on to say it anyway...
eyes.gif

You don't have to apologize for being an attention %#^@& if you're aware of it...

no actually i say it, then when i see responses i realize how most NTers never get any fresh air and then regret it afterwords
alien.gif

my last date I played R Les, she never heard him before but she liked it so it was all good
what I listen to in the car really depends on my mood

One time I had the ipod on shuffle and the homie The Boy Illinois' - Take It Off came on and I kinda felt awkward like I didnt wanna be giving off acertain message by just letting it play... but I said !*#! it, if she say something about it oh well I like the song
laugh.gif

Depends on the chick. Either some light rock and roll like U2, Coldplay, Lifehouse or some popish punkish rock like Fall Out Boy, Blink-182, Green Day. Now achick that gets in my car and reaches for the Zeppelin, Foo Fighters, RHCP, Nirvana or Pearl Jam CD is getting proposed to on the spot.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Depends on the chick. Either some light rock and roll like U2, Coldplay, Lifehouse or some popish punkish rock like Fall Out Boy, Blink-182, Green Day. Now a chick that gets in my car and reaches for the Zeppelin, Foo Fighters, RHCP, Nirvana or Pearl Jam CD is getting proposed to on the spot.
I played Pearl Jam and got laughed at.
she was black though

if i get in dudes car... and he's bumpin good music...... i'll suck his $%%! in the car
roll.gif

na though, you get mad points if you playin something that i like. and you lose a million points if you play plies
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by northparkblind

if i get in dudes car... and he's bumpin good music...... i'll suck his $%%! in the car
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
curve

yeah- you should play that song.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Recently, she's been listening to Curren$y & Dom Kennedy
pimp.gif

I still need to check out This Ain't No Mixtape.

Anyway, I don't really care what's played in the car. I like various styles of music.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by BallinB

if i get in dudes car... and he's bumpin good music...... i'll suck his %%@! in the car
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
All these people quoting you with these gifs, nobody has asked if you are a women...am I missing something
She is, but she's an internet woman. Dudes are acting like they're in Prison or something. Get off the internet and go outside, there's tons of real girls there and I'm sure some of them will sick your duck as well and not just say it in a random internet post to be an attention !@@!+.
oh calm down
laugh.gif
. you act like i talk like this just for you guys. that is just how i speak. i sometimes forget that i'm on NT and things i say can elicit such reactions. sorry for being an attention @$+#+
eyes.gif

it's all in good humor. i hate how anything a female says here can be flipped into a cry for attention.

lol so you just innocently said that not expecting ssome type of response...
grin.gif

i dont believe you...

Glad someone else sees this. I just didn't want to say anything for fear that her loyal followers would dubb me as a hater...

She's aware that everything a female says will be flipped and yet, she still went on to say it anyway...
eyes.gif

You don't have to apologize for being an attention %#^@& if you're aware of it...

no actually i say it, then when i see responses i realize how most NTers never get any fresh air and then regret it afterwords
alien.gif

Ohhh...ok...

167l0zq.gif

Usually its somethin smooth like Raphael Saadiq, John Legend, Ryan Leslie, The dream. and if she like rap, Jay-z, Dom Kennedy, Curren$y
If its a hood chick, U.G.K, Gucci, Yo Gotti

I can't dig chicks that are into R&B and rap heavily. Same goes for techno. A chick that appreciates rock music
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Usually its somethin smooth like Raphael Saadiq, John Legend, Ryan Leslie, The dream. and if she like rap, Jay-z, Dom Kennedy, Curren$y
If its a hood chick, U.G.K, Gucci, Yo Gotti

girls outside of NT listen to Dom?

Why would a chick even type that on a SNEAKER MESSAGE board?

Especially when the members are 98.7% male?

Anything for attention I guess
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Why would a chick even type that on a SNEAKER MESSAGE board?

Especially when the members are 98.7% male?

Anything for attention I guess
laugh.gif
and why would you post your life problems on a sneaker board?

curve +#@%*

Back
Top Bottom