What do listen to in the whip on a date vol. Dont touch my radio

I hate when females want to ask you to "put on some girl music...like Plies or something like that." Look, we gonna listen to Jay til we get to getto the crib, just chill for now. What do ya'll play when u riding with a new chick?

I play my regular stuff. OJ Da Juiceman, Gucci, Cam, Hov, Nas, T.I., Luda, Jeezy, Game, Old Wayne, Old G-Unit and 50. If she don't like it, she can go kickrocks.

John Legend...but i listen to my man JL whether im with someone or not.

"SAVVE ROOOOM FOR MY LOOOOOOOOOOVE...."

if i get in dudes car... and he's bumpin good music...... i'll suck his %%@! in the car
roll.gif

na though, you get mad points if you playin something that i like. and you lose a million points if you play plies
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

if i get in dudes car... and he's bumpin good music...... i'll suck his %%@! in the car
roll.gif

na though, you get mad points if you playin something that i like. and you lose a million points if you play plies
indifferent.gif

If I played Got Urself A Gun, or Made You Look, or One Mic, or NY State Of Mind, or Thief's Theme, or If I Ruled The World, or Hate Me Now, would youfellate me
devil.gif
pimp.gif
?

Drizzy or the dream... Or i'd ask her randomly before what kinda music she like or who she feeling and throw the ill playlist on

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Gucci. If she don't like it, she can go kick rocks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT:

and if she reach her hand out to change the music................. she just shouldnt do that

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I play my regular stuff. OJ Da Juiceman, Gucci, Cam, Hov, Nas, T.I., Luda, Jeezy, Game, Old Wayne, Old G-Unit and 50. If she don't like it, she can go kick rocks.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

man_thinking430x300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom