What do Martina Hingis and Lil Wayne have in common?

Joined Mar 13, 2004
(playing off of C-Dub's thread :b
Quote:[hr][/hr]Hingis under cocaine investigation

ZURICH, Switzerland (AP) -- Martina Hingis says she is under investigation for a positive test for cocaine at Wimbledon.[hr][/hr]
Link

I guess cocaine is a banned supplement in tennis (maybe not in the Reid household)?

Joined Dec 27, 2002
:lol:
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Joined Jul 14, 2003
Quote:[hr][/hr]Former world No. 1 Martina Hingis said on Thursday she had tested positive for cocaine during Wimbledon this year.

"I have tested positive but I have never taken drugs and I feel 100 percent innocent," Hingis said in a brief statement.[hr][/hr]

Quote:[hr][/hr]"Because of my age and my health problems I have also decided to retire from professional tennis."[hr][/hr]
You're the Kind of Girl a Guy Like Me
Could Hypnotize​

Joined Feb 28, 2003
@ the pic and :rofl:
:rofl:
:rofl:
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE ARE THE BEST"

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

aepps20

Supporter
Joined Feb 8, 2004
I guess that explains the 5 head. I think the Coke disfigured her head
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Diawara, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

Joined Jun 13, 2005
sergio stay pounding that
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
49er's, Giants, A's, Warriors, ASU​

Joined Feb 12, 2003
Hingis rhymes with cunnalingus...which makes me LOL..but is also all she's probably good for now.

Joined Oct 31, 2004
Meh, it's nothing. She probably just ate some bread with poppy seeds in it.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

Joined Oct 31, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]^That's heroin.[hr][/hr]
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

Joined Jun 24, 2007
Hingis must have been hanging out with Britney Spears.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now