What do NFL fans think about the CFL

CFL FTL. I think ex Hawaii quarterback Timmy Chang is playing in the CFL, since he could not make a NFL roster. I guess the only offense they run in Canada isthe Run and shoot haha!

there are 8 teams in the entire league.

that pretty much says it.

also the uprights are at the front of the endzone
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

its the only major league football in Canada, so if you're a football fan in Canada you'd watch it
Hell no.

CFL is a different game than NFL that's why cats like Ricky Williams can be successful in the NFL but suck in the CFL.

Nah, get outta here with that. Ricky Williams wasn't successful because he was only doing it for a quick paycheque. But yes, it is a different game.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Just stick to hockey Canada.

I think they would like too, but there are more teams in the CFL than Canadian teams in the NHL.
smh.gif
$@@% has got to change, I'm tellin' ya.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

CFL touchdown celebrations>any leauge anywhere

dudes made a human bicycle lol
^Basically this is the only reason why i watch the CFL. Its no-way near the calibar of football as the NFL but its fun to watch. Alot more passingand big plays cause your limited to 3 downs. The season is also played during the summer and early fall. I mainly watch it cuz i got a couple of boys who madeit.

i remember when ricky ray who was our qb was fresh off a grey cup win. homeboy thought he has a legit shot at the nfl

went down to ny and couldnt even make 4TH STRING QB FOR THE JETS

dude came back to edmonton that summer and is still here. i hate the guy

is it even hard to make it though? like, 3 of my teachers in hs were on grey cup winning eskimo teams
laugh.gif
. they got the rings and everything.

Back
Top Bottom