What do the Memphis Grizzlies need, to become a playoff team

they need a better coach..

some outside shooting, a VET point guard thats gonna get them the ball

maybe a better inside presense.. and VETS

off season pick ups they might try to go after

Rasheed wallace..

Mike bibby or even Step...

all 3 i think would make them a better team, but not a play off team..

Build the team around OJ Mayo. He is going to be an elite player in the NBA. Either trade Rudy Gay or get him to play defense. He is a great offensive playerbut lacks in defense. They need a new PG. Someone who knows how to control the game and distribute the ball. Conley is a shoot first PG and they don't needthat. They have good size on their team with Gasol & Milicic. A solid PF would help them to. Warrick is better coming off the bench.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Memphis with the number 2 pick is a start, now where do the grizzlies go from here?
I'm happy with that. We can either take Rubio and move Conley, take Rubio and get a great trade for him or trade up with the Clipps to getGriffin.

Trade the 2nd pick and Darko to OKC for the 3rd and Jeff Green, Draft either Earl Clark, Jordan Hill or Thabeet. Then trade Rudy to the Bucks for Luc andDesmond Mason and maybe a second round pick if they can squeeze it out of them.

Mike
OJ
Jeff
1 of the three rooks
Marc

bench of
Warrik (4)
Luc (3 or 4)
Desmond (2 or 3)
Shady (4)
Ross (2)
Greg (2)
Hadidi(5)
Maybe after that trade either Warrick or Shady for a nice vet point guard, maybe Alston if he is willing ot come off the bench.

Thats a nice team IMO. Maybe a little unrealistic in getting Green but I don't think he'll resign in OKC so might as well get something in return forhim, plus he OKC won't go far in the playoffs with him at the 4.

You could possibly switch Darko and Rudy in the trades too.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Trade the 2nd pick and Darko to OKC for the 3rd and Jeff Green, Draft either Earl Clark, Jordan Hill or Thabeet. Then trade Rudy to the Bucks for Luc and Desmond Mason and maybe a second round pick if they can squeeze it out of them.

Mike
OJ
Jeff
1 of the three rooks
Marc

bench of
Warrik (4)
Luc (3 or 4)
Desmond (2 or 3)
Shady (4)
Ross (2)
Greg (2)
Hadidi(5)
Maybe after that trade either Warrick or Shady for a nice vet point guard, maybe Alston if he is willing ot come off the bench.

Thats a nice team IMO. Maybe a little unrealistic in getting Green but I don't think he'll resign in OKC so might as well get something in return for him, plus he OKC won't go far in the playoffs with him at the 4.

You could possibly switch Darko and Rudy in the trades too.

It's hard for me to see Memphis trading down unless they draft Rubio then do the trade and look at their options in either trading Conley or Rubio. Ibelieve Rubio will fit best beside OJ and has better size than Conley.

Rubio is the guy they should go with and move conley. I kno Juice and Mike are boys, but rubio is a better fit in that backcourt. Rubio would really propel theJuice monster to another level offenisively, as well as the rest of the team.

Back
Top Bottom