What do we have to do to get a Nubuck 12 retro again???

First time we saw these was in 2003 in a package deal (I copped those. Back when it was ONLY $200 for the shoes, hoodie, and hat), and the last time we saw them was in 2009 (skipped).

If the Chambray VII's can get a release, why can't these? What are they waiting for? Easily the coldest colorway of the non-OG's.

Stadium Goods From 2009, The Buttery Smooth Nubuck On The, 41% OFF
Air Jordan 12 Retro 'Nubuck' 2003, 56% OFF

Back when Retro+ colorways still felt special. Now it’s just too much. JB really needs to slow it down.

Arguably my fav 12. Wore them and enjoyed but remember being disappointed with the 2009 retro compared to the 2003. Would definitely buy again. Wouldn’t mind black/carolina 14s as well. Kind of hard to mess up that black/carolina blue combo.

Arguably my fav 12. Wore them and enjoyed but remember being disappointed with the 2009 retro compared to the 2003. Would definitely buy again. Wouldn’t mind black/carolina 14s as well. Kind of hard to mess up that black/carolina blue combo.
It's the coldest color combo, straight up! The XIV's were fire too. And definitely agree about the 2009 retro. The lining on the shoe tongue was too far out.

Back
Top Bottom