What do yall think of Scott Peterson? Vol who else coulda done it?

Just watched the Scott peterson stuff on Hulu and Do yall think he did it?

If not him then who killed her?

The same people who got Evelyn Hernandez and dissappeared??

Oh man I remember living in the Bay Area at the time and this being on the news every day. I haven't watched the Hulu thing yet but he came off very uncaring about the situation not that that itself is proof.

Proof for me was him.......

dying his hair
fixing up a luggage of clothes
grabbing his stacks of cash

But what do I know :lol:

Oh man I remember living in the Bay Area at the time and this being on the news every day. I haven't watched the Hulu thing yet but he came off very uncaring about the situation not that that itself is proof.
the hulu thing points at alot of what ifs but nothing concrete.

such as neighbors seeing a pregnant looking women walking a dog after the time she was supposed to have been killed

Proof for me was him.......

dying his hair
fixing up a luggage of clothes
grabbing his stacks of cash

But what do I know :lol:
Yeah doing all that and acting non-chalant that his wife was missing.

I remember the SF Chronicle wanting to interview about his stay at in San Quentin during the Pandemic but he was refusing interviews.

I think he's guilty.

the hulu thing points at alot of what ifs but nothing concrete.

such as neighbors seeing a pregnant looking women walking a dog after the time she was supposed to have been killed
I believe it has came out that they found the one specific woman who was walking her dog. There were a few people in that neighborhood who had a similar appearance to her and had dogs.

If the dude did not commit this murder then he is the most unlucky person in recent history, next to maybe the guy who got hit by lightning 15 times.
A guy who hid a mistress and liked to fish alone 90 miles away on Xmas eve....just coincidentally had his at-home wife disappear that day and then the body turns up in that same water.

It feels like there were a couple guys that had broken into some nearby homes of the Peterson's. Once they knew police were looking for them in regards to Laci missing, I think they turned themselves in. We steal, but we didn't kidnap anybody :lol:

For real Scott Peterson is a scumbag. Imagine a world where you'd rather kill your wife and unborn kid than just divorcing her.

Made a joke working with a homeless program in Sacramento. Property manager had some DV stuff going with a tenant/client and I said client might Scott Peterson her *** and I need to get a RO. Property manager said laci was his 2nd cousin

Back
Top Bottom