What do you bring to a relationship VS what does she bring to the relationship ?????

Are you in school , do you have a good job , whats your living situation and would you say your a go getter ? Do these thing effect your relationship ? or the way the family looks at you ? And age plays a major part in this for sure

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

I bring penis...she brings the vagina

This
But sometimes 

Spoiler [+]
BSnWr.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

Are you in school , do you have a good job , whats your living situation and would you say your a go getter ? Do these thing effect your relationship ? or the way the family looks at you ? And age plays a major part in this for sure
You sound like a female with all of these questions but I'm feeling myself today so I'mma answer 'em.

I'm in school, just started my junior year. I have a great job, working as an RA in the upperclassmen dorm (living for free as well,
pimp.gif
.) All of them would effect any relationship I might try to have, so I choose not to have one. Much of my family, at least to my face, respects me for all I've been doing. First kid in my family to attend a four year university, and if everything goes according to plan I'll graduate when I'm 21. (Currently 19 as a junior...it sucks,
laugh.gif
.)

My accomplishments don't really effect what I expect a woman to bring to the table, though. I expect her to have a plan to achieve success, with a matching will to succeed and enough of a work ethic to achieve it. Other than that, all I expect is honesty, that she keep herself in good health and mind, and a home cooked meal once in a while. As long as our personalities vibe, everything else is irrelevant to me.

I'd like her to bring this and leave the room.

ass_like_that.jpg

For that, I'll bring a high five.

This is a question women should be answering ..

Being their the ones with the most stipulations and demands ..

And do the most complaining about the other sex

Originally Posted by HARM

This is a question women should be answering ..

Being their the ones with the most stipulations and demands ..

And do the most complaining about the other sex
But they don't hear you though, I expect the typical NT female response. "I'm not like that, but other girls..." 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I eat it & beat it, very well or so I've been told. I expect her to be 1 tier below a gourmet chef if she wants to be wifed, or at least be able to cook like moms

Back
Top Bottom