What do you do about "friends" that hate?

Have you ever been around or associated with someone who hates on EVERYTHING, even if it's good. Friend or foe, I just give them the silent treatment or ifI'm feeling ignorant, I'd go against it with straight love.

Edit: Thought I would receive "hate" for making this thread but it's good to know I'm not the only one. What makes matters worse is when theystart to compare what you're doing when they obviously know you don't care. I look at it I'm doing something right if you want to critique it.

Yeah, in high school this cat in my crew hated on everything. Most of us figured it was because he couldn't have it. What did I do? Nothing. Let them hateif it helps them sleep at night.

Got a friend like that... I used to argue with him, now I just laugh, simply tell him he's a hater, and continue on.

Nah i stop hanging with them like that after a while if they start to hate too much or bring too much negative vibes.

Originally Posted by WeStillBallin

Nah i stop hanging with them like that after a while if they start to hate too much or bring too much negative vibes.
Basically...after a while makes you want to turn around and say shut up.

Lol, wow. I'm laughing because I'm going through this right now
tired.gif

My friend seriously has something to say about EVERYTHING I do/buy/listen to/ETC.

"You suck at chanting."
"Shut up Apple fanboy." (just because I bought an iMac
indifferent.gif
)
"Congratulations, you have every popular underground artists on your iPod."

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I'm just sick of everything he says to me but I basically just cut him offand continued to live life.

_end rant.

You as a person are an Average of your 5 closest friends.

If you surround yourself with haters, even 1 or 2...worst case scenario you develop your own culture of hating. Best case, they simply bring you down with thecondescending tone they use towards other people.

If it bothers you, i suggest you re-evaluate your friendship(s)

Point em out, if they don't change their ways you either deal with it or end it

Basically every "friend" I have. I've never had that one best friend I can relate to. All these dudes I grew up with are from the street and #%*and came up how I came up but never seemed to open up they minds. They just stuck on that "hood" #%* . You know how much #%* I get for being onlineand NT. Lol
They know nothing else man but effing girls and getting some money. I do things that make me happy and give me peace. They hated on me for wearing V necks afew years ago...now they doing the same thing. Everything I do they hate on.

Number one.... I stay up on #%* before they do. I can get on NT and find out what the #%* is poppin. So it's new to them. They don't understand it sothey don't like it. Especially if they are not the 1st ones.

Basically every move I make or suggestion...they hate on it. That's why I'm on here so got damn much. I feel so got damn alone. I actually can relateto yall. I can't talk about certain #%* with them but I can make a thread and get positive feedback from strangers yet alone my "friends". I gothrough this everyday man. Every mother effing day !!!!!!

I grew up on that hood !#*.
I like to go play football, go play baseball, listen to all types of music. I like all types of !#* .Different !#* .I can't do none of this with them. Itrust them with all my heart but I don't have anybody to really hang with.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

You as a person are an Average of your 5 closest friends.

If you surround yourself with haters, even 1 or 2...worst case scenario you develop your own culture of hating. Best case, they simply bring you down with the condescending tone they use towards other people.

If it bothers you, i suggest you re-evaluate your friendship(s)

Point em out, if they don't change their ways you either deal with it or end it
Reads Post History, files in e-hater category.

But
laugh.gif

On the real, it makes ense, me, my mindset is usually what gets hated on, my non chalantness about others situations or how I handle situations....

I feel you FACE.

Haters Hate but hating makes me hate haters
laugh.gif

Naw but I feel you OP
I have found that the best cure for this is a nice big

indifferent.gif

i do and i just ignore him but he gets on my nerves alot
so i just act like hes not there

laugh.gif
everybody know a funny hater thats cool and talk about everybody and get you to lol and %@%$

but if you think the hate in coming from deep in the bottom of his soul then dont even kick it with them

Originally Posted by Face82

YO .... that's a lame excuse ..... I grew up/still living in the hood and yet found a way to surround myself with only positive thinkingpeople, but then again I was always on some anti-hate stuff and I don't mean just regular clowning
It's to the point where excessively negative people irk the hell out.

Not to get preachy but from what I read it simply seems like you're growing apart and the dukes you chill with feel that separation. The only way for themto express that they're not inferior to you is by putting down whatever you're trying to "show/teach" them.
-Just get new friends or have one of those MANLY talks with them

for much of hs, i was that guy. i hated almost everything. i found myself critiquing almost everything my friends, or some random kid was doing, wearing,eating, whatever. i had a seemingly huge ego. never knew it. smh. but, i changed, look back and realized, i was one salty *** dude
laugh.gif

karma hit me like a mother****er though. this one dude i hung out with after hs hated on EVERYTHING. man he was tall, fat, ugly and had a bigger ego than mine.he has the nerve to call out ANYONE cause he feels he is superior. even to me. i was like, his only 'friend'. how you treat people like **** and expectthem to answer your damned phone calls, you know what i mean? i think they hate on others to make themselves feel better about them. gives them some sense ofsuperiority or some ****.

i cut things off with dude and couldnt be happier

Basically every "friend" I have. I've never had that one best friend I can relate to. All these dudes I grew up with are from the street and #%* and came up how I came up but never seemed to open up they minds. They just stuck on that "hood" #%* . You know how much #%* I get for being online and NT. Lol
They know nothing else man but effing girls and getting some money. I do things that make me happy and give me peace. They hated on me for wearing V necks a few years ago...now they doing the same thing. Everything I do they hate on.

Number one.... I stay up on #%* before they do. I can get on NT and find out what the #%* is poppin. So it's new to them. They don't understand it so they don't like it. Especially if they are not the 1st ones.

Basically every move I make or suggestion...they hate on it. That's why I'm on here so got damn much. I feel so got damn alone. I actually can relate to yall. I can't talk about certain #%* with them but I can make a thread and get positive feedback from strangers yet alone my "friends". I go through this everyday man. Every mother effing day !!!!!!

I like to go play football, go play baseball, listen to all types of music. I like all types of !#* .Different !#* .I can't do none of this with them. I trust them with all my heart but I don't have anybody to really hang with.

They're $@%*@+. Simple and plain. A dude I know is like this and I didnt really catch on till recently but I distance myself from him because before youknow it he will start hating on me on the low and start thinking too much. Least, that's how I see.

Originally Posted by renkxedik

YO .... that's a lame excuse ..... I grew up/still living in the hood and yet found a way to surround myself with only positive thinking people, but then again I was always on some anti-hate stuff and I don't mean just regular clowning
It's to the point where excessively negative people irk the hell out.

Not to get preachy but from what I read it simply seems like you're growing apart and the dukes you chill with feel that separation. The only way for them to express that they're not inferior to you is by putting down whatever you're trying to "show/teach" them.
-Just get new friends or have one of those MANLY talks with them

You missed everything I was saying and ran with that one line. I was just sayin I grew up on that hood @!! too but that doesn't mean I have to limitmyself.

my homeboy be hating on me on the low...somedays itll just slip out
laugh.gif

this son betch came out and said some wacc @@@$ like "thats why your room stinks cause u have so many shoes!"

this _ would go 4 days out the week and not take a shower tho in the summer like _s aint notice

dirty aus
indifferent.gif

I usually dont hang around people like that, because I lose my temper pretty quick just about anything, so I try to avoid it.

Myself, Im not a hater, but I talk a lot of stuff about things and people around me. I do it cuz its a funny thing to do and I make those around me laugh. Iwas a clown ever since I can remember, so it just comes naturally to me right now. People laugh about it, so they must enjoy it I guess. I get called thechairman of the "mock gallery" sometimes.
laugh.gif

I try not to pull is off around people I dont know, cuz they might think Im really hating. If I dont care though, I still my do it for the laughs.
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom