What do you do during summer vol. BORED

Alright, summer is here and besides reading some literature, watching tv, playing video games, and goin out to eat I am pretty bored.

What do you guys do to keep from being bored...? (outside the house)

I should be getting a job soon, so that would keep me occupied, but I'm still curious what everyone else does?

Oh yeah, youtube has been helping me pass tons of time also

Workout, Play ball, Make beats, take a summer class, get a hobby, chill with your friends.

Try fapping while your cruisin the streets. I find it more exciting when I think somebody might catch me.

Originally Posted by MasterMeatwad

Try fapping while your cruisin the streets. I find it more exciting when I think somebody might catch me.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Trying to get back in shape (...slow start
laugh.gif
), chill with friends, andwhat not.

trying to find a job
chill with my peoples
beach, maybe vacation
be a bum when not working
work out

Summer is starting off mad slow for me.

Right now work is my only source of fun
smh.gif
. Hopefully as summer progresses Ill have a gym membership, and some people to play baseball with and then Ill begood

Work and summer classes FTL, gonna be the most productive summer I have had but that also means it will be the most boring.

Going to be on the monitor for 3 months so there goes my summer lol, probably just get that good ol' automatic money, and work out a little bit.

Basketball, basketball, basketball, hit the driving range, batting cages, video games, and work.

Just working out.

It's gonna start picking up tomorrow, though.

Heading to LA. Then cruising the Pacific Northwest. Then back to TX with friends. Then back to AZ for Rugby and summer school.

Vegas and Europe somewhere in there.

Back
Top Bottom