does anybody :pimp:
pimp.gif
?

cause i sure do, all i do is go to school, work, and :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAMKutsuKami
>The Shoe God is on our Side<​
Kutsu-Kun​

This is the NW, so nearly everyone does. I go shooting, I paint, I race Segways, driving range, I drink heavily, and I also like frequenting the local meat markets.....

Team Pacific Northwest

Having sex with your pregnant girl, is like putting gas in a car that you've already wrecked.​

^you tried google?

anyhoo here's a picture of BFO (back, with dreads) on his segway along with his fiance (right behind him) and his mom (in front) :b
tongue.gif
segway.jpg

Team Pacific Northwest​

Oh Yamakazi that was a fun day at Alki.

Team Pacific Northwest

Having sex with your pregnant girl, is like putting gas in a car that you've already wrecked.​

lol those segways are filthy the security at t-town mall use them

TEAMKutsuKami
>The Shoe God is on our Side<
Kutsu-Kun​

lol i wish i was slowing down right now, i work full time, am a full time student, and i'm a professional smoker

TEAMKutsuKami
Kutsu-Kun​

^Liar

Team Pacific Northwest

WELL SOUNDS LIKE ALL WE DO IN SEATTLE IS DRINK COFFEE THEN HUH..

TEAMKutsuKami
Kutsu-Kun​

chill out man.
Team Pacific Northwest​
My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.​

Ok you weren't lying but your letter styles are terrible dude, for real that needs work. You need to hire me to get your stuff straightened out before people actually see that. I am not trying to dis you, I am dead dead dead serious. You in Seattle? At least go bite my dude Kruks or something.

I mean if you are in Seattle I have never seen you up, and so you are probably real new and thats cool, we all start somewhere.

Sincerely, Fame One SSB Crew 1990-20??

I wish I could get at some good flicks tp share, but heres a few lil things I did for a kids Halloween costume, I mean they apply to the tread cause art is what I do for fun. I am really disappointed in the project. On the one hand happy with what got done with very little time but really I had much bigger plans. The kids was a DJ for halloween and the top was made from coffee can lids, an old answering machine and a New Edition single and a Club Nouveau single, everything else is just pen work.

Team Pacific Northwest

yeah that was in Colorado a few months ago. Ive changed up my style a lil bit since Ive got up here. Im up a little bit but Ive only been messing with stickers and handstyles. Ive met a few people that write but I don't get to go out all the time like I would want to because I don't really know anyone na mean?? PM me or somethin man

I go to niketown, champs, goods, capitol 1524, 35th north etc.....basically look at stuff and dont purchase anything
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^^
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
to Ridiculous Hops. That's pretty lame dude, don't just go look cop somethin! Or don't go look...

There's a ton of @#%$ to do. I go to GreenLake and some other parks in Seattle and on the Eastside for pickup soccer and basketball games. Got the water, good for fishing, boating, wakeboarding, innertubing, etc. Driving range, paintball, bowling, shooting range.
Driving way too fast, drinkin too much, and of course
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
it up!

Back
Top Bottom