What do you do when an old flame wants to come back into your life?

So, me and this female talked during most of my senior year of high school and we had our ups and downs. The relationship was always rocky but for some oddreason, we both just never lost feelings for one another. She's cool peoples but IDK if I really wanna move forward with her. She's a very attractiveyoung lady and unlike a lot of the chics in my race (African-American) she has naturally long hair and rarely wears weave, great skin, ect. I wouldnt call herthe total package but she's cool. Honestly, I just wanna get my rocks off with her and see where it goes from there. We hadnt talked for like 6 monthsbecause I sent her the wrong text one day that was intended for one of my other females (LMAO, yeah, Im sure it's happened to you guys as well). So, myquestion is, when one of your old flames decide to hit you up out the blue, how do you react? Is it worth it to even try and move forward and see if you guyscan work things out? Pic (I wont disclose which one it is just to preserve her identity so you beasts can take it easy):

n674445171_551087_5666.jpg

numbah1grimey wrote:
So, me and this female talked during most of my senior year of high school and we had our ups and downs. The relationship was always rocky but for some odd reason, we both just never lost feelings for one another. She's cool peoples but IDK if I really wanna move forward with her. She's a very attractive young lady and unlike a lot of the chics in my race (African-American) she has naturally long hair and rarely wears weave, great skin, ect. I wouldnt call her the total package but she's cool. Honestly, I just wanna get my rocks off with her and see where it goes from there. We hadnt talked for like 6 months because I sent her the wrong text one day that was intended for one of my other females (LMAO, yeah, Im sure it's happened to you guys as well). So, my question is, when one of your old flames decide to hit you up out the blue, how do you react? Is it worth it to even try and move forward and see if you guys can work things out? Pic (I wont disclose which one it is just to preserve her identity so you beasts can take it easy):

You just answered your own question.

Yeah my ex is doin the samething
But personally I don't think you should let her back in
Don't even hit ... Well that depends on yall situation
laugh.gif

But I wouldn't just so she won't keep poppin up unwantedly
Because there was a relationship in the past
And she might think there be a you two again

i dont @*@%#%# know..wish i knew
my x wont even talk to me because of my shorty.. so @*@%#%# wack

take from her what you want.. maybe it will lead to something, who knows. it seems like she has potential.

Back
Top Bottom