What do you do when someone doesn't say thank you for holding the door open?

There are three double doors into the entrance of my schools library. There was this girl behind me walking in as well. I turned around, held the door for a quick 2 seconds, she grabs it, stank face, no thank you. Second door, I do the same. Still stank face, no thank you.
Third door, I just swing it right open, continue walking through..... and THUMP!!!
roll.gif
 I turn around and this ol' girl hit her nose with the side of the door!!!!
roll.gif
It really made my day. Needless to say, I was able to study very effectively that night.

inb4 cool story bro

inb4 #%!%!@

inb4 get a blog

There are three double doors into the entrance of my schools library. There was this girl behind me walking in as well. I turned around, held the door for a quick 2 seconds, she grabs it, stank face, no thank you. Second door, I do the same. Still stank face, no thank you.
Third door, I just swing it right open, continue walking through..... and THUMP!!!
roll.gif
 I turn around and this ol' girl hit her nose with the side of the door!!!!
roll.gif
It really made my day. Needless to say, I was able to study very effectively that night.

inb4 cool story bro

inb4 #%!%!@

inb4 get a blog

i just think about what a sad life they probably have since they cant even give me a simple thank you

i just think about what a sad life they probably have since they cant even give me a simple thank you

I hate when it happens especially if the person is about 15-20 ft from the door and you actually wait... if they don't say anything
mad.gif
 i'll just yell "your welcome!" leaving them looking like
embarassed.gif

I hate when it happens especially if the person is about 15-20 ft from the door and you actually wait... if they don't say anything
mad.gif
 i'll just yell "your welcome!" leaving them looking like
embarassed.gif

You are a man.
She is a woman.

You are supposed to open the door.
You don't deserve a thankyou.

You are a man.
She is a woman.

This blk girl didn't say thank, I screamed at her loud "You're welcome!". Then she got an attitude.
laugh.gif

Now, I don't hold the door for nobody. Nobody got manners in NYC.

This blk girl didn't say thank, I screamed at her loud "You're welcome!". Then she got an attitude.
laugh.gif

Now, I don't hold the door for nobody. Nobody got manners in NYC.

Too many people looking for gratitude for their actions.

If you do it out of the kindness of your heart, you shouldn't feel butthurt when they don't acknowledge you.

What if she would have been deaf? You would've felt like a fool.

Too many people looking for gratitude for their actions.

If you do it out of the kindness of your heart, you shouldn't feel butthurt when they don't acknowledge you.

What if she would have been deaf? You would've felt like a fool.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You are a man.
She is a woman.

Sarcasm detected. Inb4 heresarockcaptainobvious.jpg

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You are a man.
She is a woman.

Sarcasm detected. Inb4 heresarockcaptainobvious.jpg