What do you do when your friend is whipped?

i dont think theres much you can do, he will eventually come to his senses and you gotta wait till he does, or you just gotta let

him go for now

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Mind your own business?

You know I normally won't care if any of my boys was whipped now and then. But I'm talking where he's on the phone with her for 2 hours whilehe's chillin in my house. When the cops stop us and he has to pick up the phone for her and even tells her he call her back and she doesn't care, whilethey are checking our license and registration out(yes this really happened) i'm not the only one who hangs out with him who feels this way.

U really cant do anything....the (()) is more powerful than anything you can tell him....sorry

Originally Posted by pip777

Let him be
exactly...I got a dude who paying her car notes, cleaning her apartment..and claiming her kids..when they already got a dad
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I let his @#* live and see what the !%@% happens to him with that bull *@%%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by pip777

Let him be
exactly...I got a dude who paying her car notes, cleaning her apartment..and claiming her kids..when they already got a dad
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I let his @#* live and see what the !%@% happens to him with that bull *@%%
laugh.gif
letting him be can only go so far...you took it to a new level. You gotta let him know that ain't smart, he shouldn't be doing all that ifit's as I'm thinking

that just ain't right
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah

plus she doesn't give up her v-card for him...

That doesn't mean anything. If she wasn't a V and didn't give it up, that would be crazy. To answer your question, you just gotta let em be and bethere for him when he realizes it. Emotions cloud logic
eyes.gif

Ur mans gon get hurt OP. She gon find that dude that talk %$%$ to her and she gon fall for that and give him the vjj mad early talkin bout she found love andur boy gon be on the %$%$ end of that stick

yea i feel you. one of my close friends ive known for 4 years recently got a girlfriend (finally) and hes whipped hardcore.he got an appartment with her a fewmonths later and lies to his parents and makes them cry :/ and they think he lives with friends....

Back
Top Bottom