What do you do when your friend is whipped?

Originally Posted by jordancollector23

yea i feel you. one of my close friends ive known for 4 years recently got a girlfriend (finally) and hes whipped hardcore.he got an appartment with her a few months later and lies to his parents and makes them cry :/ and they think he lives with friends....

what makes them cry about him living with the girl?

not trying to be a jerk just wondering how that sequence of events took place

^^^ If _'s making his parents cry, he clearly needs an intervention fam. But only to make him tell his parents the truth.

But to the OP, just let him be. If he's not smashing, then his patience and tolerance will eventually wear thin, and he'll leave her and snap out of iton his own.

Don't tell him $@%@.

He's not gonna listen anyway.

And if he's nearly as whipped as you say he is....

You saying anything about his girl is only gonna put a strain on your relationship.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

^^^ If _'s making his parents cry, he clearly needs an intervention fam. But only to make him tell his parents the truth.

yeah i def. wasn't debating that, that's a given. i was just wondering what about his relationship with the girl would bring his parents to tears

i guess his mom cries cuz they never know where he is and he lies to them and argues and makes fun of them cuz their hispanic. this fool doesnt go anywhereunless hes with his gf and doesnt even hang out with none of his boys anymore. idc though lol

MAKE FUN OF HIM AND MAKE WHIPPING SOUNDS AND ACT LIKE UR HITTING HIM WITH A WHIP, GET A COSIGNER TO MAKE THE HORSE NOISE LOL

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Ur mans gon get hurt OP. She gon find that dude that talk %$%$ to her and she gon fall for that and give him the vjj mad early talkin bout she found love and ur boy gon be on the %$%$ end of that stick

the truth

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Ur mans gon get hurt OP. She gon find that dude that talk %$%$ to her and she gon fall for that and give him the vjj mad early talkin bout she found love and ur boy gon be on the %$%$ end of that stick

the truth
hopefully not, but its likely to go somethin like this

Originally Posted by TeePeso

U really cant do anything....the (()) is more powerful than anything you can tell him....sorry

laugh.gif
dude speaks the truth.

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah

I'm not talking a little. I'm talking up to the point where his every actions are determined by suiting her best interest. Where instead of hanging out the entire night he has a curfew to be on the phone with her at night so she can sleep. Plus the normal whipped stuff and add that into the fact this has been going on 2 years
ohwell.gif
The stories are endless and hilarious but I've told him to cut this out and don't let her control you. He just doesn't care and keeps saying he loves her. I'm lost on what to do.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You got to be kidding me. This dude is vagina whipped on another level.

If its been 2yrs, you have to let dude just carry on his simpish ways. But also be sure to let him know that simpin will get you no where with women.

My friend is so whipped with his middle school ex now. Everyone isn't happy with his new girl even though they aren't official. His family is pissedbecause he brought the girl home lots of times, sleep over, without introduction and lying to parents after breaking up with his last gf. Whenever he goes out,the majority of the time he's with her and when hanging out with the boys. When I see them together, most the time they are talking and touching eachother. That's why I don't feel like hanging out with him as much anymore.

As stated before, let him be or just leave him alone.

One of my boys is like this. His girl let him come hang with us one night over in NY. All of us are telling her chicks were going to be involved so she shouldcome too. But no, she decides to stay home and instead text him every 5 mins or call when he doesn't immediately reply to the texts. Later she says hesbeen gone too long, so he starts saying WE should leave.
indifferent.gif
Toldhim he was on his own, he better get on a train & have her pick him up from the station because the rest of us weren't leaving.

He eventually talked it over with her and manned up. Its all good now.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah

plus she doesn't give up her v-card for him...

and they been out for 2 years? She must be on some conservative tip.
eyes.gif
WAIT TIMEOUT

you telling me son is doing all of this and he aint even smashing??

Back
Top Bottom