What do you do with friends on campus?

play games or go to the mall or kick it in our shopping area. oh i got an idea STUDY, or find some females cuz that always helps me get over being bored.
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt lead me to the teabagging of an uber-hot asian guy! Some spooning was involved as well! BUY THIS SHIRT NOW!!"
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= "THAMASSACRE0613"​

Video games, gym, chill during the week.
On weekends, parties or movies. I usually chill with friends I don't go to school with on weekends though. Its weird
Team PokerStars
"Duece, Seven... I'm ALL-IN"
"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE"​
John Madden​

Get drunk, go to a party, go to the library computer lab(always fine @#%$ females in there), go hand out in the quad, go to a club. If you can't find something to do on a college campus you'd have to be blind, deaf, and dumb.
Chuckie: I got the dope moves.
Esteban: You got the what?
Chuckie: I got the stupid juice, I bust the stupid moves.

PUT THE CUBE IN MY CHEST!

Party.
THE JOKER GANG
"You're out of your league"​
Team Alcoholic
From Budweiser to Sierra Nevada...there's only 12 steps to the bar​

I really don't get together with friends until the weekend or day off b/c I'm consumed by work. When we get together we chase skirts at the mall or parties and we go to sporting events.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
07-08 Big East Champions
PSN ID: jhawkcuse​

play pool. Thats what me and my boys did. We all kicked it in one spot. We'd have access to Subway right around the corner and post up. We would beast fora while and then get to hustlin the rookies at pool for some lunch.

Back
Top Bottom