What do you expect and/or want from a girl (Real Talk)

I see a lot of you guys in here can't mess with a girl that:

have kids

slept with multiple guys

were in a relationship with friends

are not virgins

dont have a job

never went to college

etc

So what do you honestly expect to find in a fem that is going to say she is a keeper? Also, are you going to disqualify a girl and not give her a chance if she fails in something from your list?

Honestly just someone who I'm comfortable around and is down to do anything, no matter how stupid. Like I can call her up at 3 AM to get ice cream in the city and make a pastel drawing then just ride the train and talk. Anything and everything.

She doesn't even have to be drop dead beautiful. Just someone who is cute and cool.

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot to mention she should be someone I trust. But I my book if you're cool I trust you.

Pretty much, a girl who's honest and someone you can trust.. And someone you just have a good time with and could just chill with and talk about random shizz all day

If you're looking for a virgin or someone who has slept with 1 other dude then good luck.. if you can find one under 5 and she's 20+ take it and run
laugh.gif

Confidence and to be herself.

Faithful.

DTF.

Sexy.

Not a bum.

Open minded.

Am I missing anything? Anything else is a plus.

-no kids
-good family
-traditional values
-like to have a good time but doesn't need to go to the club/lounge every weekend

and most importantly:

- has no past prior to me meeting her...let me make myself clear...the day I met her...she just came into existence in corporeal form.

yea, I don't ask for much these days.

college degree (prefer higher degrees)
attraction (doesnt even mean she has to be the baddest)
we have to have chemistry

thats about it, everything else like no kids, low sexual partners, etc etc is all extra

just want someone I can communicate well with, be comfortable around.

She gotta be really down for me
We have to vibe well
Beautiful personality
She needs to have ambitions and has to be going somewhere in life
Id hope shes bad and lightweight a freak
Cant be lazy
Someone who would upgrade me

A real woman. If I ever find a girl like that ill bag quick.

Originally Posted by scshift

Honestly just someone who I'm comfortable around and is down to do anything, no matter how stupid. Like I can call her up at 3 AM to get ice cream in the city and make a pastel drawing then just ride the train and talk. Anything and everything.

She doesn't even have to be drop dead beautiful. Just someone who is cute and cool.

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot to mention she should be someone I trust. But I my book if you're cool I trust you.

Took the words out my mouth...should have a relatively low body count, ideally 5 or so, and has to stay fit

She has to get me and be non-juddgmental.

We should be able to just chill and that be enough.

All else will fall into place after that.

Back
Top Bottom