What do you give your groomsmen or what did you get?

kvn

Sup Yall,

My wedding is in about 3 months and need to order some groomsmen gifts. We are all pretty close and have been to a couple weddings together already. So I washoping to get them something different from what we got at other peoples weddings like: shot glasses, drinking mugs, and cufflinks. Any ideas? Only thing I cancome up with is money clips.

KVN

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

My cousin gave us personalized dunks....
thats pretty
pimp.gif

Forgot to say I got a lot of groomsmen. 7 to be exact LOL! and that includes my bestman! If I only had 2-3 then yea dunks or nikeid would be cool. Pocketnikesounds pretty good since most of them are the outdoor type Thanks

pics of the future wife????

jk

get them custom engraved jewelry...watch? necklace? bracelet?

I wasn't really sure what to get, so I went to Tiffany & Co. and got my groomsmen money clips engraved with their initials on them. Not really apractical gift but it wasn't too cheesy and it wasn't too nice either.

One of my good friends got married last year and gave all of us groomsmen a pair of Oakley Flak Jackets with our name etched on the lens.

congrats yea when i was a groomsmen a few years back i got the usual a personalized shot glass

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

One of my good friends got married last year and gave all of us groomsmen a pair of Oakley Flak Jackets with our name etched on the lens.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice idea.

My sister just got married and she and her husband got us all Zippo lighters with our intitials engraved in them.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom