What do you give your groomsmen or what did you get?

kvn

Joined Dec 9, 1999
Sup Yall,

My wedding is in about 3 months and need to order some groomsmen gifts. We are all pretty close and have been to a couple weddings together already. So I washoping to get them something different from what we got at other peoples weddings like: shot glasses, drinking mugs, and cufflinks. Any ideas? Only thing I cancome up with is money clips.

KVN

kvn

Joined Dec 9, 1999
Forgot to say I got a lot of groomsmen. 7 to be exact LOL! and that includes my bestman! If I only had 2-3 then yea dunks or nikeid would be cool. Pocketnikesounds pretty good since most of them are the outdoor type Thanks

Joined Jun 5, 2003
pics of the future wife????

jk

get them custom engraved jewelry...watch? necklace? bracelet?

Joined Mar 17, 2006
I wasn't really sure what to get, so I went to Tiffany & Co. and got my groomsmen money clips engraved with their initials on them. Not really apractical gift but it wasn't too cheesy and it wasn't too nice either.

Joined Jun 24, 2004
One of my good friends got married last year and gave all of us groomsmen a pair of Oakley Flak Jackets with our name etched on the lens.

Joined Dec 28, 2005
congrats yea when i was a groomsmen a few years back i got the usual a personalized shot glass

Joined Mar 30, 2004
Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

One of my good friends got married last year and gave all of us groomsmen a pair of Oakley Flak Jackets with our name etched on the lens.

Nice idea.

Joined Dec 31, 2002
My sister just got married and she and her husband got us all Zippo lighters with our intitials engraved in them.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now