what do you look for in a sports blog?

do work son

Banned
yes i know, shameless plug is shameless, but me and my friends are in the process of starting up a sports blog. we've started on tumblr and eventually going to get a .com. so i ask you NT, what is it that you look for in a sports blog?

Why are you starting a blog? What will you write about?

Quality is my only answer to your question. And that comes in a variety of forms: timely and informed analysis, depth, variety, interesting curation, surprising content, etc.

My opinion, not off to a hot start with that tumblr. There is no reason for me to go there.

I don't follow many sports blogs (only BDL and Sports Economist... Freakonomics does stuff on sports too some times).

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Why are you starting a blog? What will you write about?

Quality is my only answer to your question. And that comes in a variety of forms: timely and informed analysis, depth, variety, interesting curation, surprising content, etc.

My opinion, not off to a hot start with that tumblr. There is no reason for me to go there.

I don't follow many sports blogs (only BDL and Sports Economist... Freakonomics does stuff on sports too some times).
the tumblr right now isn't necessarily where we plan to take it. the idea is to give analysis from a bunch of different perspectives. group chat conversations kind of if that makes sense. collectively i think we bring different points of views and ideas and i think that's where it could get interesting.

thanks for the input though, all criticism is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom