What do you thing of this mock draft?

Can't lie, if Kyle Lowry keep stuntin the way he been, Kemba Walker won't even by necessary.

IMO, there is NO WAY the Wizards pass on Sullinger if he's there when they are selecting....they need a low post presence in the worst way.

IMO, there is NO WAY the Wizards pass on Sullinger if he's there when they are selecting....they need a low post presence in the worst way.

He doesn't have Jonas Valaniciunas who is currently the highest ranked European prospect, he doesn't even have him being drafted. He's dominating Europe, his per 40 minute numbers are like 20, 14, 2 blks shooting 70% from the field. He's 18 and 6'11 with a 7'4 wingspan, I have a hard tim believing he's not selected before Enes and Donatas. 

He doesn't have Jonas Valaniciunas who is currently the highest ranked European prospect, he doesn't even have him being drafted. He's dominating Europe, his per 40 minute numbers are like 20, 14, 2 blks shooting 70% from the field. He's 18 and 6'11 with a 7'4 wingspan, I have a hard tim believing he's not selected before Enes and Donatas. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I can't see it if they don't unload Blatche. I doubt they'd draft the kid to have him sitting on the bench. And if they do draft him to come off the bench...pretty much demotes Booker down the depth chart (he's not a 3 like they keep trying to play him at in spurts). He's who I want...but not if it means he plays the Trevor Booker role and comes off the bench. I want to be able to pair Wall with another legit prospect in that starting lineup.
If they can't move Blatche...I'll take any of the top SF's (Williams, Jones, Barnes). Preferably in that order. I'd love Burks too but with Nick Young and JC trigger happy !%@#% on the team he doesn't really fit. 

This is the one year I'd co-sign on them packaging their picks for a player. Especially if they can sucker someone into taking Blatche's contract. Hopefully Cousins does something dumb in the offseason that forces the Kings to part with him and we can steal Cousins away.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I can't see it if they don't unload Blatche. I doubt they'd draft the kid to have him sitting on the bench. And if they do draft him to come off the bench...pretty much demotes Booker down the depth chart (he's not a 3 like they keep trying to play him at in spurts). He's who I want...but not if it means he plays the Trevor Booker role and comes off the bench. I want to be able to pair Wall with another legit prospect in that starting lineup.
If they can't move Blatche...I'll take any of the top SF's (Williams, Jones, Barnes). Preferably in that order. I'd love Burks too but with Nick Young and JC trigger happy !%@#% on the team he doesn't really fit. 

This is the one year I'd co-sign on them packaging their picks for a player. Especially if they can sucker someone into taking Blatche's contract. Hopefully Cousins does something dumb in the offseason that forces the Kings to part with him and we can steal Cousins away.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

I think this draft class is very underrated. Everybody talkin %*+% but watch it out turn out similar to the 2004 draft class.
I disagree with this, The High School class in 2004 was hyped as the most talented class since like 1979 and the college players coming out in 2004 were much better than it had been in years. There is no way it would be as good as 2004, maybe as good as '06 or '02.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

I think this draft class is very underrated. Everybody talkin %*+% but watch it out turn out similar to the 2004 draft class.
I disagree with this, The High School class in 2004 was hyped as the most talented class since like 1979 and the college players coming out in 2004 were much better than it had been in years. There is no way it would be as good as 2004, maybe as good as '06 or '02.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Interesting, just looked at some highlights of this guy, not bad

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Interesting, just looked at some highlights of this guy, not bad

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

they have Perry Jones as a BACKUP...WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY DRAFT A BACKUP???
yeah seriously, if i have the #2 pick in the nba draft there's no way i would take a backup

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

they have Perry Jones as a BACKUP...WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY DRAFT A BACKUP???
yeah seriously, if i have the #2 pick in the nba draft there's no way i would take a backup

Back
Top Bottom