Robin Lopez
Culver's
American Dad before it moved to TBS
Limitless (Movie)
Cinnabon bite things at Taco Bell
Evian
Air Force Vs
High quality washer/dryer

So, my son has some XVs, and his foot is about 1/2 bigger than mine so I decided to try his on, and while the shoe has a look to it I just can't rock with, I will say it is a lot more comfortable than I would've imagined.

XV are truly the ugly sheep of the Jordan line from 1-18.

B3F50E1F-0D1C-482F-B482-58C6B8AB5B7C.png

Maimi in the winter time...yeah spring break might be cool and people are out there but if need peace and don't want the attention go to Miami in the winter of your from the north east.

Had a great time, when I left NYC during a snowstorm.

Uniforms @ school. Used to save hella $ on clothes
YES!!!

Starting from my junior year, my high school finally made uniforms mandatory. I grew up dirt poor and had been rocking the same clothes since like the 8th grade. I was able to find a lil job towards the end of my sophomore year though and finally had some funds to buy what I wanted :pimp:

-Living like a King when you vacation. I usually save an absurd amount of money so when I vacation, I don't live on a small budget.

-Listening to music with a good speaker system or a good pair of headphones.

-People-watching. I don't know why, but I enjoy being in downtowns just watching people passing by while I eat or chill.

-Nature, whether it's camping or visiting a city park, observing wildlife and foliage while listening to something other than cities sounds is calming.

-A time to think(self-reflection). I usually make time to put aside everything else in order to either solve problems, adjust my perspective on things, or just bask in ideas I come up with. For me, I do this while drawing, in the beach with jazz playing(or soft symphony), or jog with calming music. I personally need it to stay balanced and focused in life, either a means to catch up or get on top of things.

-Organizing and making your place prestine. Everything is neat and to you liking, a moment of perfection in an unpredictable life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom