What do you think is your life's purpose?

It seems that the answer to this question has changed throughout my life.

Like every kid, I thought I would be a doctor, lawyer, police officer, etc. I also thought I would go around the world doing origami. I then thought mylife's purpose was to be a professional basketball player. I started to think a bit more realistically and thought maybe mission work was my purpose. Itwould have been cool traveling the world teaching the word, then I became a skeptic.

As life has begun to unravel itself it truly feels that I am put on this earth to help other people out with problems they face on a day-to-day basis. I'mnot sure in what capacity I will achieve this feat, but I'm starting to go the counselor route.

Such is life, my purpose can reveal itself anew as other things start to tickle my fancy. I may become a singer, dancer, or fulfill my destiny as a ballplayer.

For now, I'm going to keep my head above the clouds and remain realistic.

Edit: Misskickback, I definitely appreciate the honesty. I honestly don't know what I want to do. I'm justkeeping an open mind.

anything helping children and i'm good...i really wish i had money to set up multiple scholarships in different areas or with different groups i'veworked with...

Help people out and spread the love
pimp.gif

I'm a very empathetic person
ohwell.gif

I really care about people and they know they can always come to me for help and be a good friend

hopefully my dream to become a firefighter/EMT comes true in the next couple years
happy.gif

I often ponder about this. I always wondered maybe i was meant to be an example. I think i saved a whole lot of people lives not in the way i would want tosave them. I think i got the message to some kids. Crazy God use you the way he wants to use you.

Ask not the question, for the answer to the question is one in the same, and has been answered as the question has been asked...

29qhblw.gif

I have come to the conclusion that I am here to help people do things for themselves that they could not normally do....

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Ask not the question, for the answer to the question is one in the same, and has been answered as the question has been asked...

29qhblw.gif

that gif is wicked.

anyways, the purpose is to look for purpose...

oh my god i totally figured out the meaning of life after a few beers last sunday after work in a bar.

it's to find something that makes YOU happy while simultaneously changing the world for the better, therefore making others happy.

it was really hard for me to grasp the concept of being happy because i was like "what happens when you've gone to school and have everything youcould possibly have, then what??"

but the way i see it, my longing to make the world a better place can never be satiated.

i don't know if that makes sense to you guys, but it makes sense to me. oh* edit- i'm going back t o school to be an elementary school teacher. rightnow i'm volunteering.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Like every kid, I thought I would be a doctor, lawyer, police officer, etc. I also thought I would go around the world doing origami. I then thought my life's purpose was to be a professional basketball player. I started to think a bit more realistically and thought maybe mission work was my purpose. It would have been cool traveling the world teaching the word, then I became a skeptic.

As life has begun to unravel itself it truly feels that I am put on this earth to help other people out with problems they face on a day-to-day basis. I'm not sure in what capacity I will achieve this feat, but I'm starting to go the counselor route.

Such is life, my purpose can reveal itself anew as other things start to tickle my fancy. I may become a singer, dancer, or fulfill my destiny as a ball player.

based of off your posts in other topics i think being a counselor is not at all what you should be doing. youd have people even more f'd up then theyalready are. help yourself first.

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Like every kid, I thought I would be a doctor, lawyer, police officer, etc. I also thought I would go around the world doing origami. I then thought my life's purpose was to be a professional basketball player. I started to think a bit more realistically and thought maybe mission work was my purpose. It would have been cool traveling the world teaching the word, then I became a skeptic.

As life has begun to unravel itself it truly feels that I am put on this earth to help other people out with problems they face on a day-to-day basis. I'm not sure in what capacity I will achieve this feat, but I'm starting to go the counselor route.

Such is life, my purpose can reveal itself anew as other things start to tickle my fancy. I may become a singer, dancer, or fulfill my destiny as a ball player.

based of off your posts in other topics i think being a counselor is not at all what you should be doing. youd have people even more f'd up then they already are. help yourself first.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom