What do you think of Jarrett Jack?

He has potential to be a good NBA player, he's finally learning how be somewhat consistent in the league. With this being his third year he's coming along good

dude used to ball in college... haven't really paid attention to his NBA career.

but if he is averaging 4 APG i don't see how he is a good PG.

i used to hoop with jarrett jack in middle school (lord baltimore academy in fort washington, maryland), i remember he would always pick me to be in his team.great passer and scorer
smokin.gif

glad he's doing it up in the league
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

dude used to ball in college... haven't really paid attention to his NBA career.

Well, Antonio Daniels was a starting PG and didn't average many assists. Jack can distribute the ball. I think it depends on thesystem. He would excel with the Lakers. They tried to trade for him last year. Too bad Fish is signed for another year.
Also, him and Arenas could be a great combo.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Well, Antonio Daniels was a starting PG and didn't average many assists. Jack can distribute the ball. I think it depends on the system. He would excel with the Lakers. They tried to trade for him last year. Too bad Fish is signed for another year.
I agree with you, Jack is a distributor and knows how to run a team (doesn't exactly translate into assist numbers). But as of right now ithink hes only a good part-time starter (like he is right now) or a solid sixth man. As he develops he should be a starter though.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

jarrett didnt do jack in portland
What you did there. I see.

But lately, he's been doing very well, appreciated on Fantasy Basketball.
smokin.gif

^well he wont be appreciated with granger coming back.
i think people are starting to notice him because of bumleavy and granger out.
solid 6th man imo.

Loved this dude at G-Tech...he hasn't had success in the NBA though

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

jarrett didnt do jack in portland
qft. I like the guy a lot, but he wasn't that great. Was happy to see the player go, but not the person.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Well, Antonio Daniels was a starting PG and didn't average many assists. Jack can distribute the ball. I think it depends on the system. He would excel with the Lakers. They tried to trade for him last year. Too bad Fish is signed for another year.
well, AD has been a career backup, but i see your point.

the Wizards wouldn't need him, they already have Crittenton who is a pretty similar player. but i could definitely see how he could fit in with the Lakers.

Jack would be good on a team like CLE who didn't have a PG (before Mo Williams).

Maybe MIA, LAL, or HOU. (Since Rick Adelman can make any damn PG look like he's an elite level Point on any given night..
smh.gif
).

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Jack would be good on a team like CLE who didn't have a PG (before Mo Williams).

Maybe MIA, LAL, or HOU. (Since Rick Adelman can make any damn PG look like he's an elite level Point on any given night..
smh.gif
).

how's that? I don't watch the rockets.

I'm not sure why, but the Kings had Bobby Jackson and Bibby, and under him they were both very good, Bibby looked like a damn elite PG for the Kings backin the day. Then you see Aaron Brooks, Rafer, Luther Head, and Kyle Lowry all doing VERY well under him.

he's been ballin recently.

i think he'll turn out to be a steady guard in a few years. maybe not a starter, but it could happen.

He's a good 3rd guard or backup PG. I don't see him as a great PG to be a full time starter on a contender or anything. But he holds his own at times.

Good scoring ability. Don't know if he'd be a starting point guard, but he can consistently contribute 11-13 off the bench, which is still valuable.

Back
Top Bottom