What Do You Think of Letting Your Girl Go Clubbing Without You?

She'll probably just dance with her girl friends all night.... Or not. Just depends how much you trust her. I didnt trip when my exxes went clubbin withtheir friends.

Not everyone goes to club to meet people. I used to go to dance and have a good time, no dancing with guys or anything just dancing & drinking with myfriends.

laugh.gif
..I dont think it would be a good idea for her to go WITH you
I wouldnt trip

Originally Posted by Theta

^^
for those of you that go clubbing. im not sure how i feel bout it
Well...u gotta have trust, or put your own insecurities in check. The sooner you do that, the better. If she respects you and herself, shewon't do anything at the club to damage your relationship.

I'd let her go... long as she aint out there givin/gettin numbers then its cool

i used to tell my now ex girl to go wit her friends so i could chill wit my homies all the time... but she'd end up textin me the whole time she was in theclub

clubbing with your gf is weird. you wouldn't feel like she's cramping your style?

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

If you don't trust her... why are you even with her?

Typical NT'ers response.
What's wrong with this response? "Letting" her go to the club? If she wanted to cheat, keeping her out of the club probablywouldn't stop her.

ive only gon to the club a few times with my girl...we were both in our hometowns

in the city we live in never but have been at the same spot numerous times...she can go out with her girls I dont have a problem with that, u just gotta knowher crew pretty well and know they arent dirty broads

i dont find it fun to go with a bf to the club...if we both happen to be in the same spot cool...but to go together? #imgood

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i dont find it fun to go with a bf to the club...if we both happen to be in the same spot cool...but to go together? #imgood
Same here. So awkward if you ask me. Go with same sexed folks, not with your person.

my girl goes to the club and dances with other dudes, and when i go to the club i dance with other girls

dudes be trying to get numbers but she dont give it to them so i guess i can trust her

i dont like it when she dances with other dudes but hey it is what it is

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

my girl goes to the club and dances with other dudes, and when i go to the club i dance with other girls

dudes be trying to get numbers but she dont give it to them so i guess i can trust her

Why dont you tell her you dont like it? Maybe she'll respect you and not go.
They always come home horny. Not sure if you take that as a good or bad thing

This is 100% true.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

Why dont you tell her you dont like it? Maybe she'll respect you and not go.
They always come home horny. Not sure if you take that as a good or bad thing
This is 100% true.

he does it to tho...so unless he's willing to do the same whats the point? and she probably won't stop going...just stop dancing with guys...

he probably takes it cuz he does it to...

me and my bf dance with other people when we go to the club with friends... i know that he does, it just bothers me when he mentions it after thefact..."like i danced with this girl tonight blah, blah, blah..." like leave it on the dance floor. That just lets me know you are still thinkingabout this girl. But anyways if its just left at dancing i dont have a problem but when we go with each other we only dance with each other.

Back
Top Bottom