What Do You Think of Letting Your Girl Go Clubbing Without You?

to be honest if you dont trust her then you shouldnt be together. I let my girl do whatever she wants. She loves me soo much though that she actually wants tokick it with me 24/7 so i get stoked when she wants to go out with the girls.

Im not the worrying type.
Like everyone is saying, trust is the biggest thing.

I just know my girl needs me, and should wont do anything to mess our relationship up.

I don't even like the club, waste of money in my opinion. My girl goes though and it doesn't bother me at all, I know she dances with other dudes and Iknow if I were at a club I'd dance with other females. Get what you paid for.

If your cool with another man grinding his erect penis on your girls back..... then cool

but thats one of those things that are reserved for single people, not saying it's really exclusive for them but it's obvious

you go to the club cause you want to meet people etc.

If she's a jumpoff (no feelings attached) let her go club/party.

If that is ya wifey. Defitnely go with her, or change her mind to do something else for the night.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

If you don't trust her... why are you even with her?

I love when NT gets it right on the first try
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

If that is ya wifey. Defitnely go with her, or change her mind to do something else for the night.

I don't understand what good that does. That's cuffing either way. Cuffing doesn't fix anything. If she's gonna cheat, she's gonna cheat.

Actually cuffing probably highers the probability of infidelity.

let?

wow .

i dont go out clubbing with s/o's it never very fun. we'll rendezvous around 2.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how old are you son?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

clubbing dont exist anymore after she's wifed.
Clubbing may not exist, but things like "I'm going over to Keisha's" will happen more. And when it does, 8/10 times, she will bewith Keisha................in da club.

Once in a while is fine. I'm not cuffing a girl that needs to be in these clubs every weekend.

Actually letting her go to the club without you is the best place to test her loyalty towards you, if she cheats better you find out now than later when yourdeeper in your relationship and when it will hurt more

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how old are you son?
To tell you the truth, I don't think he's old enough to get in the club. Son in the parking lot cuffin from the whip blowin upshorty's phone probably.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

my girl goes to the club and dances with other dudes, and when i go to the club i dance with other girls

dudes be trying to get numbers but she dont give it to them so i guess i can trust her

i dont like it when she dances with other dudes but hey it is what it is
Why dont you tell her you dont like it? Maybe she'll respect you and not go.
They always come home horny. Not sure if you take that as a good or bad thing
This is 100% true.

its not that she doesnt respect me, the point of going to a club is to have fun

im not gonna try and control her and tell her not to do this and this, so she wont have fun

and if she lies to me about where she is...

As hard as it might be to trust, let her go... If shes going to do you dirty then you cant prevent that anyhow... Your going to kill yourself over stress... Isay enjoy a night alone
tired.gif
... its only bad if it becomes and avid typething... then whats the point in being with someone, if all you want to do is get away...

Back
Top Bottom