What Do You Think of Letting Your Girl Go Clubbing Without You?

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

You can say you're giving your chick freedom and letting her go out and dance with whoever she wants, but even if SHE knows she's not hooking up with any other dude, them thirsty mother #+*!@+# at the bar and on the dancefloor aren't thinking that. No, sir. They think they got all the money and game in the world to still score some action. However, if you start overdosing on the cuffing and demands, then she's gonna go against what you're requesting even more. And maybe she'll even start going on purpose with the intention of finding a new man. And THAT'S when the "dancing" can get interesting. Because you know she'll eventually start with the "I'm just trying to have some fun and get away from relationship stress" to some dude, and he'll reply with the "Well you need a new man." And like someone else said, then she'll be "going over to a friend's house" way more often...
laugh.gif
I swear there's literally no right answer for this subject.

On a sidenote, the dudes that DO tick me off are the ones who know damn well that your girl has a man from the jump, but they'll still bug her for that phone number all night long, and finally resort to the "Well lemme just hit you up to go dancing another time then" speech. Then those late-night texts start comin' in each weekend when you and the woman are laying in bed. Those ones she glances at over edge of the bed at a certain angle so you can't read it, in case it's inappropriate. Talkin' bout, "Hey babe! I'm drunk at the club and you're not here. I miss you! We need to see each other again!"

The club got too many lames and beasting dudes to be completely fine with your girlfriend going and mingling with friends. Even when they're out for a "Girls Night," there will always be some cat who thinks he'll sweep a girl off her feet. And I guess that's the little ounce of "what if..." running through your mind. You never know what could happen if alcohol is involved. It's just up to your girlfriend how to address these dudes and send them packing, or prove that she's trustworthy. I suppose the club really can expose the genuineness of a relationship, in a sense. Just don't let it RUIN one either, by overthinking situations.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

If your cool with another man grinding his erect penis on your girls back..... then cool

but thats one of those things that are reserved for single people, not saying it's really exclusive for them but it's obvious

you go to the club cause you want to meet people etc.

laugh.gif
try that wit my wifey and you gonna get the
indifferent.gif
quicker that you ever got it in your entire life. i hate goin to theclub but the wifey enjoys it so if she wanna go out for a night i not trippin. like everyone else sayin it's all about trust, if you don't got it, whyyou with her?

My girl has gone out to clubs without me.I don't mind at all.I hate the club scene and I don't really like to dance.

if you "let" your girl do things without you, then you have a problem. you can not have a problem with her doing things without you though.

Originally Posted by javier5857

If your cool with another man grinding his erect penis on your girls back..... then cool

but thats one of those things that are reserved for single people, not saying it's really exclusive for them but it's obvious

This, more than half the people here have never been in a serious relationship. I'm sure many people will claim that they have though.

Im sure people say they want to go to have a good time with friends but not once did i ever go to the club w/that mentality.

damn son, you aint never danced with a chick without a hard on? as a rule i keep the beast at bay when dancing with a lady until i know shes down.
roll.gif

when i had a girl i didnt like it but i trust my d game was enough to keep her not wanting to go and get it anywhere else.

i tell my girl to go cause going to a packed club is not my idea of fun. she usually goes with her best friend - if she wants to be around sweaty folks andloud music then more power to her. i'll stay at home in my pj's watching basketball, football or whatever.

Yeeoooo, your girl shouldnt even want to go to the club if shes down with you, that is unless youre doing it wrong. I dont know how other chicks do it thesedays, I'm an old head but thats a definite no no. same goes for him.

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

Yeeoooo, your girl shouldnt even want to go to the club if shes down with you, that is unless youre doing it wrong. I dont know how other chicks do it these days, I'm an old head but thats a definite no no. same goes for him.
Tagged pics of you in the club

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Yeeoooo, your girl shouldnt even want to go to the club if shes down with you, that is unless youre doing it wrong. I dont know how other chicks do it these days, I'm an old head but thats a definite no no. same goes for him.
Tagged pics of you in the club
Nah keep the pics.

How old are you? You don't look old.

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by javier5857

This, more than half the people here have never been in a serious relationship. I'm sure many people will claim that they have though.

Im sure people say they want to go to have a good time with friends but not once did i ever go to the club w/that mentality.

damn son, you aint never danced with a chick without a hard on? as a rule i keep the beast at bay when dancing with a lady until i know shes down.
roll.gif
this is exactly what im thinkin man.

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

If you don't trust her... why are you even with her?

Typical NT'ers response.
what do you want him/her to say??? I would side with Big Dreams on this.....but then again I could careless if my girl steps out of the house andcheats on me, I would rather find out now than find out down the road.....

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

as long as she aint going to no west indian club then its all good

roll.gif
word, bunch of savages

I let my girl go to clubs when she wants. I trust her, sometimes she'll say stuff that makes me not cool with it but its whatever. I can't live my lifeworring about dudes trying to take my girl.

i hate going to the club. but since when is permission to be requested?

I'd be cool with it if I knew I could trust her and her friends. I mean, I'm not a jealous person anyway.

I D0NT PASS wrote:

You'd be madder than a mug if she was tagged in a facebook vid getting worked like this
skerritbwoy.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by allalon1

I D0NT PASS wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You'd be madder than a mug if she was tagged in a facebook vid getting worked like this
skerritbwoy.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i'm cryin... look at ol boys face

Back
Top Bottom