What do you think of these custom 3's?

ruzf9s.jpg
2j17uw9.jpg
2vn5dhu.jpg
240yq8o.jpg

2hd7443.jpg

Been wearing these some. Willing to sell pm with offers sz10.5

the elephant print on the toe looks weird . are those even real ??? those did drop as samples before . ive seen pics . i think an nt member owns them . butnice job if you sole swaped

nice! very clean execution!
i guessing you were inspired by the samples.....
and did you take the sole from the cg spizikes?

use some sea glow, and it will be even more dope!

yeah those are def cg spizikes soles.. i like them... i think that the elepant print on the toe does look weird too but idk... id switch the laces too. but youdef did a great job on these bro... awesome execution

ya based off the sample 3's. These are actually the 3 cleats swapped out with the sole from the jordan 23 classic. the toe probly looks off because theshape of the cleats is slightly different then the classics. I didnt have enough guts to try it on the regular 3's with the gray sole.

Originally Posted by bwc1139

ya based off the sample 3's. These are actually the 3 cleats swapped out with the sole from the jordan 23 classic. the toe probly looks off because the shape of the cleats is slightly different then the classics. I didnt have enough guts to try it on the regular 3's with the gray sole.

ok, good
b/c i could have sworn you just wasted a pair of wht cements and cg spizikes!
laugh.gif

were the 'jordan 23 classic' these ones? http://www.pickyourshoes.com/collectible/nike_jordan_23classic_wht_neut.htm
if they were, how did you make them 'icey'? or is that just pics w/ flash....

good idea wasting 2 pairs less than 200, together, to make a unique one...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by arrjae

Originally Posted by bwc1139

ya based off the sample 3's. These are actually the 3 cleats swapped out with the sole from the jordan 23 classic. the toe probly looks off because the shape of the cleats is slightly different then the classics. I didnt have enough guts to try it on the regular 3's with the gray sole.

ok, good
b/c i could have sworn you just wasted a pair of wht cements and cg spizikes!
laugh.gif

were the 'jordan 23 classic' these ones? http://www.pickyourshoes.com/collectible/nike_jordan_23classic_wht_neut.htm
if they were, how did you make them 'icey'? or is that just pics w/ flash....

good idea wasting 2 pairs less than 200, together, to make a unique one...
grin.gif

Ya those were the classics I used. Took forever to track down a ds pair. I didnt do anything to the sole thats just how they look. Ya It would have been tospendy and risky to use reg 3's and some spizikes. Got both the shoes for less then retail so wasnt too bad.

The cleats were more then a pain to take off the 3's. Combination of heating tearing and exacto knife. It really took forever and trying to shave off asmuch of the midsole as I could. There heat applied so there pretty much bonded. Just cut around the midsole with an exacto knife for the classics. Then tookthem to a shoe repair place and they used some special glue and one of there presses to apply. Took the guy a couple trys to use the right glue that wouldhold well.

Back
Top Bottom