what do you think PROMOSHOES mystery shoe is?

the top shoe is def. a xii, and they are not low cut at all... probly to black/caro 12's

but i could be wrong

At first I thought the shoe on the bottom was like a clog or something, but looking more closely, it looks more like just a shoe sitting on its side, with the sole facing the camera.

Looking at it that way, I'm pretty sure it's a pair of XII's

-RYan o_O

hmmmm.....

who has coin? it would be "COOL" to cop it first

i say its two pairs thats cats are gonna flip over.
hmmmm...i say two colours of the 4's...

'nuff said.

peace

so are we gonna find out at 12am or is the site slow to update? i never bought from him so i dont know?

I really don't care what it is...as long they're hott so I can purchase them.
"Although I'm young in age.....My Jordan Knowledge says I'm Ready."

XII lows.

The entire history of mankind, from the Stone Age to the present, provides indisputable evidence that man's only real limitations are those which he sets up in his own mind, or accepts in the circumstances which surround him.

Its the CG IV's and White/green IV's.... i just checked the site. The pics arent working though. Promo is also saying that they're Jumpman23.com exclusives.
[/center]
>>Mothers, lock up your daughters cuz tICKLeMYcHOPSTICks has just rolled into town!<<​

Oh so they ARE the IVs. :wow:
eek.gif

The entire history of mankind, from the Stone Age to the present, provides indisputable evidence that man's only real limitations are those which he sets up in his own mind, or accepts in the circumstances which surround him.

Quote:
THIS AIR JORDAN RETRO WILL BE LIMITED PRODUCTION. THEY WILL BE ANOTHER EXCLUSIVE @ JUMPMAN23.COM .

uhhhh....no. no jordans are exclusive anymore. except maybe the cements. but even those popped up at outlets half a year after they released.
[/b]​

Hmmm, if those 2 IV's are actually a release this year, AIRMAX, Jumpmanst., manposite, and the others have been very obedient to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom