what do you think PROMOSHOES mystery shoe is?

its the 12s. just look at the shape ppl.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I can't wait for the IVs again!
eek.gif
eek.gif

Johnny Depp is my Icon.Blow

word up promo-shoes.com!!!
:wow:
eek.gif

wanted // python max 90s & trainer 1, escape max 90s in sz.9

HEY EVERYBODY I JUST CHECKED THE PROMOSHOES WEBSITE..ITS THE GREY/WHITE/BLK/YELLOW SAMPLE IV AND THEY ARE $325...THE OTHER ONES ARE THE CHROME/GREEN IV FOR $345 SIZE 9'S ONLY.....JUST LETTIN PEOPLE KNOW IF THEY DIDNT ALREADY

Quote:
Hmmm, if those 2 IV's are actually a release this year
that would be way, way, waaaaaaaaaaay too many shoes being released in the next 3 months, let alone this year...i doubt and hope that they release next year because i am running out of money

[/b]​

Ehh- Grey ones are alright I guess- I refuse to buy the green's.... But come next year I'll prob. end up getting them...

anybody else disappointed by the white/greens? i thought they were gonna be much better than that, but it looks like they just took the chromes and slapped a touch of green on the lace holders, reinstated the mesh and called it a day....

but the greys are magnificent :wow:
eek.gif

^^^ I agree... They look like they just photoshopped some all white IV's....I'll have to get some dif. colored laces for those grey IV's...Hopefully some hot shirts with that Flight logo will come out too....

Why the leather pull tab and triangular lace holder thingie? Why not plastic like the OG's....

Awwww. See, this is what happens...The cool greys are tight, and then they give us those white/cromes, I mean white/greens. Thats awful. Why is the shoe all white?? Damn. Thats dissapointing, they got the mesh right but those are just defective white/chromes for the most part. The midsole needs alot of attention, the contrasts in the cool greys should have been carried over. Damn. oh well
Military IV's - the Yin
Fire IV's - the Yang

...The quest for perfect harmony...

Quote:
Why the leather pull tab and triangular lace holder thingie? Why not plastic like the OG's....

Come on blco! Don't start the "why aren't they like the O.G.'s" thing please. Look at it this way, atleast they won't break. :smile:
smile.gif

If I Pray 4 You
Pray 4 Me

Quote:
Come on blco! Don't start the "why aren't they like the O.G.'s" thing please. Look at it this way, atleast they won't break.

There are some things that I like on the shoe- like the way they kept the mesh from the og's, the "flight" tab on the tongue, the durabuck uppers, and even though there's no nike air on the back, the chrome jumpman looks pretty cool.

But there are a few things I dislike as well. The fact that the upper is all one shade of grey, as opposed to the way the grey XI's had different shades of grey on the upper, and also the leather heel pull tab/triangular lace holder.

Overall, not a bad shoe i guess...

Not bad.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

I'm so dissapointed in the white/green. I'm here at UO and was looking for some great green shoes to rock this year. If they were to o green they shoulda done it up big. Touches of green on the white/chromes just doesn't do it. Not worth $100 but the mesh makes them a lot nicer. They shoulda messed with the midsole or leather panels and threw a bunch of green on.

Those CG's just have the wrong tone of colors...it doesn't look as smooth as the XI's....and the black doesn't go well.

[/b]
[/b]​

<CharltonHestonVoice>And NoahKMD said, I need two pairs of white/green Air Jordan IV retro +'s. And the Lord replied with the return of the bling.</Heston>
[h1]***HappyOct. 31***[/h1]​
Oh snap! Scare the neighborhood, be RyanKMD for Halloween! Scare the neighborhood, be RyanKMD for Halloween! Scare the neighborhood, be RyanKMD for Halloween! Scare the neighborhood, be RyanKMD for Halloween! Scare the neighborhood, be RyanKMD for Halloween! Scare the neighborhood, be RyanKMD for Halloween! Scare the neighborhood, be RyanKMD for Halloween! Scare the neighborhood, be RyanKMD for Halloween! Scare the neighborhood, be RyanKMD for Halloween! Scare the neighborhood, be RyanKMD for Halloween! Scare the neighborhood, be RyanKMD for Halloween! Scare the neighborhood, be RyanKMD for Halloween! Scare the neighborhood, be RyanKMD for Halloween! Scare the neighborhood, be RyanKMD for Halloween!.

I am in LOVE with the White/Green, very clean lookin, is there any idea of a release date on either of these?
I'm headed to UNC in 2003!

Back
Top Bottom