What do you use to beat bad breath on the road? - vol can't brush chew on this

I've realized my trident gum lasts maybe about 10 minutes after chewing before the freshness goes away. Most mints I've tried in the past weren't even that good.

How does everyone clean up their breath after meals etc. when brushing is not an option? Traveling, in and out of meetings, on a date, etc

to be clear, I'm not talking about deeper issues caused by diet or bacteria on the tongue etc. just straight up getting that freshness during long days.

Five gum has been the longest lasting gum I've tried. And I'm a gum connoisseur.

listerine strips
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You need to brush your tongue more if you're dealing with bad breath. Gum & all the stuff listed above are temporary.

those wisp things are weird, They make your mouth foam up crazy, they say no water needed but I need to rinse each time I use one.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

those wisp things are weird, They make your mouth foam up crazy, they say no water needed but I need to rinse each time I use one.
thats weird that never happened to me i take them when i go to work and i use them after i drink a red bull. my mouth never foamed up
i like using these cuzz it make my mouth feel real fresh

I'm not big on gum, so:
altoids-smalls-peppermintflat-copy.jpg

I've tried different types of mints, but always come back to mini Altoids. Strong with just enough kick ...

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Five gum has been the longest lasting gum I've tried. And I'm a gum connoisseur.
phenylalanine in chewing gum

R.I.P.
Apparently I'm not up on the latest ingredient myths, but how is an amino acid going to cause you to die?  I'm serious and not being sarcastic or anything. 

Back
Top Bottom