What do you use your tablet or iPad for?

25+ student, but basically professional

I use it for literally everything work and play.

This, I doubt anyone does serious work on a tablet/pad right now it just doesn't have the capabilities to be taken serious.
I beg to differ, Word/Excel/Powerpoint, bluetooth keyboard, mouse, mini USB flash drives most people who use PC's or Macs for work only need it for documents and minor word processing and spreadsheets.
I mean, the tablet is just an over-sized phone without being an actual phone.  The typical things you can do on a tablet can be done on a phone, you just get more real estate with the size of the tablet.  That being said, I don't think anyone is doing anything too extensive with their tablets that can replace a laptop.  Sure, you can do minor editing of documents and whatnot, but I don't see why you would opt to use a tablet for doing research, typing up papers, creating spreadsheets, or creating powerpoints...

Nothing. Tablets and iPads are pointless if you have a smartphone. That's why I got rid of my Galaxy Tab.

Exactly. Bought the very first iPad and it collected so much dust. Never bought another iPad or Tablet again.

There's absolutely no reason to have one.

No way can tablets or iPads be an efficient way to type up documents, take notes, etc. either.

Laptops are far more convenient for me to do those type of things on.

Then i've got my iPod for music.

and my cell phone. No use for an iPad.

Last edited:
I dipped my french fries in ketchup that was on my iPad, and I roll on it.

Oh, I also use it for checking stocks, finance, and business

Back
Top Bottom