What do you wear during winter?

Originally Posted by nkwu11

Originally Posted by TheAbove

Does anyone own a pair of Red Wings?

Comfort and warmth wise, you good?

I'm also feeling Timbs' Earthtkeepers collection.
That's what I've been wondering.

And I'm really lookin' out for that Timberland Abington Collection.
I've also been looking for these, I heard they already came out in the states...Can anyone confirm that?
If u know any spots in Toronto or online that has them, a PM would be appreciated.

Got my Abington Guide boots yesterday
pimp.gif

They are at Little Burgundy. Sign up on their website for 10% off.

Originally Posted by KYSL88

i've worn air max 90 boots for the past 2 winters. pretty awesome boots imo. good traction in the snow, somewhat waterproof, great arch support and nice cushioning. the only downside is the lack of insulation. which i wouldnt expect from something by nike... but you know, it would be good in -40 weather we sometimes get in montreal haha
I've never tried Air Max 90 Boots, so would you recommand them? I'm in Montreal too so i don't want to get my feet freezing!

Originally Posted by ebpo

Originally Posted by KYSL88

i've worn air max 90 boots for the past 2 winters. pretty awesome boots imo. good traction in the snow, somewhat waterproof, great arch support and nice cushioning. the only downside is the lack of insulation. which i wouldnt expect from something by nike... but you know, it would be good in -40 weather we sometimes get in montreal haha
I've never tried Air Max 90 Boots, so would you recommand them? I'm in Montreal too so i don't want to get my feet freezing!

well its obviously gonna get freezing if its -40 outside and youre waiting at the bus stop. its fine as long as you keep moving or layer up in socks. but on aaverage winter day, theyre great. they arent winter hiking boots so you cant expect them to be warm like them. you can always buy insulated boots...

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

No, why?

Because it isn't Timbs and BBC Letterman jacket, it isn't cool?

eyes.gif
Naw, cause what you posted are ugly.

Really needed to post it 4 times to get that point across.

Burton Jussi Anorak > whatever you're wearing for snowboarding.

Originally Posted by 5tan

pimp.gif

Good lookin' out
What's the price on them? Nvm
pimp.gif

SOLED OUT in HALIFAX is a new retailer for Timberland Abbington Collection.... they ship anywhere!

Originally Posted by 5tan

pimp.gif

I figure with the snow and all, it would be an appropriate time to bring this thread back to the front page (unless it already was and Ididn't notice heh).
Anyways, 5tan, by guide boots, do you mean these?
I haven't been able to find them anywhere =(.

Yeah those, but I got the brown leather.
I dont think the olive suede ones hit Toronto. I was looking for them also.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Nike ACG Magma's.
Same here, at least for last winter. Found them a bit narrow, feet ended up hurting after long days using them. btw, do you ever find them extraslippery on smooth surfaces when they're wet? Obviously wet shoes will be slippery on smooth surfaces, but idk, I feel like I have to be extra cautiouswhen wearing these.

btw, 5tan, which little burgundy did you find them at? Been to two, no luck, hopefully it's not like sold out =/.

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Nike ACG Magma's.
Same here, at least for last winter. Found them a bit narrow, feet ended up hurting after long days using them. btw, do you ever find them extra slippery on smooth surfaces when they're wet? Obviously wet shoes will be slippery on smooth surfaces, but idk, I feel like I have to be extra cautious when wearing these.

btw, 5tan, which little burgundy did you find them at? Been to two, no luck, hopefully it's not like sold out =/.

I got them from Queen West location, but EC has/had them too.
I walked by the EC location Monday, didn't see them, guess they're all out.

I got Magmas too. I'll use them when I want a change from the Guide Boots.
Also want Abington Hikers now, hopefully they go on discount on boxingday. Otherwise maybe black redwings.

& all i need in this life of frost... is me and my canada goose me and my canada goose
f9doup.jpg

I got a North Face McMurdo that I've worn maybe 10 times. Its a large and too big for me. Any takers? $80?

Forget it...not selling the coat. I'm sick of these online experts in fugazi product. The coat is legit, but its to the point that everything is fake now,so why even look somewhere that isn't an authorized dealer? I tried selling two pairs of SB dunks that I just wasn't wearing and this child tells me hewants them, then backs out because they're fake. Meanwhile I have receipts from GF.

rant over.

Back
Top Bottom