What does it cost to open a fast food franchise? Wow at Wendy's and Panera Bread requirements

Forget the new trendy food trucks.

I stick with the Mexican food trucks that chill outside of construction sites :pimp:

Last edited:
I manage a daiquiri shop that my parents own in Louisiana. Let me tell you, if the area is right, it is a cash cow. People will ALWAYS want a drink.

Easily grossed over 7 figures in the 3 years we've been open.
More importantly is the startup cost and profit margins

It's a daiquiri stand... He's killing it with those numbers.

Duh. It's a "stand" and he's selling alcohol, that's always marked up like 75%. If he's really grossing a mil a year he's making good margins. Really good.

Duh. It's a "stand" and he's selling alcohol, that's always marked up like 75%. If he's really grossing a mil a year he's making good margins. Really good.
7 figures over the 3 years so it could be a little over a mil over 3 year period and not a year

7 figures over the 3 years so it could be a little over a mil over 3 year period and not a year

My bad I got two posts confused :lol: I was thinking a mil for some reason. Yeah you're right.

I see culvers is doing work in sw Florida. I remember when there wasn't any down there now they have more than the Midwest where it's originally from. Also Damico is from mn and it's everywhere down there.

I want to do something down there one day. So many great properties sitting vacant and the food is garbage. No offense to anyone there.

did you guys see the study of how much more people are spending eating out compared to grocery shopping

eating out has turned into entertainment

could be a chance t capitalize if you know what you're doing and can be a step ahead of everyone else

Anyone know anything about the non fast food franchises like a Liberty Tax franchise? Doesn't Gold St. Capital own a chain of tax businesses?

You also have to be obsessed with chicken to be able to open up a Chik Fil A franchise. Some guy got interviewed like 20+ times before they deemed him chicken worthy.

Back
Top Bottom