What does it feel like being short?

I'm about 6' 6'1 maybe with the shoes.. I feel slightly above average here in Minnesota

I'm 6'1 and my girl is pretty short, she says she always feels lost in crowds/ she's going to be trampled 

Originally Posted by blakep267

im suprised at how many 6 footers are posting in this thread. I see many more people from 5'3-5'8 throughout my day than giants.
Im 5'5 btw. Im cool with it, since its not something that i have any control over. Its silly to worry about height

Also as for the short guy getting ahead in the world etc. On the outset that may be the case, your actual skill at what you do matters more. 

maaan... alotta these fools are tall as they say... 5'10" & 11" = 6 ft... 5'11" with boots and 6' = 6'2"...

5'10 Filipino

& my girl is 4'11
embarassed.gif

Whenever I go out we're usually deep. But only three of us are consistently pulling some bad ones

My boy who is 6'2 pulls the most..can't even lie. He's a smooth talker and plays college ball too so you know how groupies are towards athletes. Dude really slept with 25+ girls in a year's time span
laugh.gif

My boy & I are neck and neck when it comes to females and I'm 5'10 and he's 5'6. Dude might be short but he can pull some bad ones and I mean bad. He doesn't even let the height thing effect him even though the napoleon syndrome does slip out at times (I lived with dude)

I was self conscious about my height my freshman year of college. My dad was 6'3+ and I always wanted to be near that. Got over it though. The yambs stay comin nonetheless

6'6 here, size 12 shoes, still can wear clothes from the mall/outlets and they fit, still buy my suits without going to a big and tall store...

There is nothing wrong with being short...short dudes still get theirs with women...BUT if you are tall and at least somewhat good looking P comes to you so easy that it gets annoying, especially if you have a woman and ain't even trying to smash outside your relationship.

If you are tall, good looking AND intelligent...whoaa nelly you getting skins from any race, plus you get mad respect at your job and life is pretty good. Being tall, good looking intelligent AND got money...just hide your chick homie .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Chicks want to have your children, it's a genetic thing, natural selection at its finest.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

There is nothing wrong with being short...short dudes still get theirs with women...BUT if you are tall and at least somewhat good looking P comes to you so easy that it gets annoying, especially if you have a woman and ain't even trying to smash outside your relationship.
>tfw 5'9
>tfw good looking
>tfw P comes so easy it gets annoying
>whycan'tiholdallthesefeels.wav

i know that feel bro, i know that feel....

There is nothing wrong with being short...short dudes still get theirs with women...

Pretty much. You just get girls your own height or shorter. My friend is 5'6 and his girl is 4'11. I know there are some tall guys that like them that short but it's not for everyone and short girls don't necessarily like guys that tall. I just think when you are tall, you have more to choose from.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

There is nothing wrong with being short...short dudes still get theirs with women...

Pretty much. You just get girls your own height or shorter. My friend is 5'6 and his girl is 4'11. I know there are some tall guys that like them that short but it's not for everyone and short girls don't necessarily like guys that tall. I just think when you are tall, you have more to choose from.
Yea I won't deny that. Like I said, most girls that approach me belong to shorter ethnicities/ethnicities that have many short men. For example, there are many tall Italian, Spanish, and Mexican men, but there are also ALOT of ~ 5'8 ones as well.  I just get cut off from Dutch, Swedish, and Danish girls though
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
  Must be nice to be able to get 5'10+ supermodel-looking girls on daily basis. My Dutch friend is 5'10 and he's short from what I've seen
laugh.gif

And no one's getting butthurt. I've been hearing ****** jokes from my dad for the past 10 years now
laugh.gif
 (he's 6'2). My mom is average height (5'4) but my grandparents were 5'8 and 4'11. Hence the smallness

i was short all my life until high school but it didnt bother me that much now im 5'11 and im taller than most my guy friends and basically every chick i know
i know im not that tall but it feels good when chicks compliment me on my height
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

im suprised at how many 6 footers are posting in this thread. I see many more people from 5'3-5'8 throughout my day than giants.
Im 5'5 btw. Im cool with it, since its not something that i have any control over. Its silly to worry about height

Also as for the short guy getting ahead in the world etc. On the outset that may be the case, your actual skill at what you do matters more. 

maaan... alotta these fools are tall as they say... 5'10" & 11" = 6 ft... 5'11" with boots and 6' = 6'2"...
Real life. When dudes ask for my height and I tell them 6'1 they always try to say "are you sure you aren't taller?" I guess they do that so that the height they say for themselves will seem more legit 
laugh.gif

One thing I know for sure is people always underestimate short people. But short people get really scrappy when they get in brawls. 

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

One thing I know for sure is people always underestimate short people. But short people get really scrappy when they get in brawls. 
Who fights anymore? 
laugh.gif
 Fighting is dumb. I cannot tell you how many times I have been out and about trying to chill and have a good time when some short steroid infested wanna-be MMA guy with a "TAPOUT" shirt wants to mean mug you just hoping he gets a chance to put you in the guillotine that he learned after countless hours of Youtube. I'm like calm down Scrappy Doo, unlike you I have nothing at all to prove.

6'6 here, size 12 shoes, still can wear clothes from the mall/outlets and they fit, still buy my suits without going to a big and tall store...

If you are tall, good looking AND intelligent...whoaa nelly you getting skins from any race, plus you get mad respect at your job and life is pretty good. Being tall, good looking intelligent AND got money...just hide your chick homie .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Chicks want to have your children, it's a genetic thing, natural selection at its finest.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I HATE YOU!
laugh.gif
It's to the point where if I see red text, I automatically this it's you and gotta put my drink/food down just in case I spit it out.

Originally Posted by vSlackin

What a dumb thread.
You short, though.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Who fights anymore? 
laugh.gif
 Fighting is dumb. I cannot tell you how many times I have been out and about trying to chill and have a good time when some short steroid infested wanna-be MMA guy with a "TAPOUT" shirt wants to mean mug you just hoping he gets a chance to put you in the guillotine that he learned after countless hours of Youtube. I'm like calm down Scrappy Doo, unlike you I have nothing at all to prove.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by ricky409

maaan... alotta these fools arent tall as they say... 5'10" & 11" = 6 ft... 5'11" with boots and 6' = 6'2"...
Real life. When dudes ask for my height and I tell them 6'1 they always try to say "are you sure you aren't taller?" I guess they do that so that the height they say for themselves will seem more legit 
laugh.gif

fools be giving them basketball heights... 
laugh.gif

i'm a legit 5'11"... my coaches ALWAYS try to list me at 6'1... i'm like naw... when i come baseline and get the contact AND ONE... or tip dunk... i want them to know i'm 5'11"... 

i work w/ a guy that i'm CLEARLY taller than, and he says that he's 6'... 

i'm like... come on, famb... lettuce be cereal here...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sup my foot's too small... you too damb tall to be rockin a 12...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i keed.. i keed...

but on the really... you ever hooped in school, my dude? or played any sports?

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by MMG

6'2 here
pimp.gif

Man we're like short tall people tho ( im 6'2 also), it's seriously underrated how many 6'2 Sz 13 guys there really are, we're a dime a dozen and I don't like it at all, i rarely run into girls taller than me which is the upside but 6'2 Ain't even special, I wish I was 6'4 now that's legit
low blow

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

If you're not 6'6 or above you aren't "tall"
FOH

The average american height is like 5'9, so if you're like 6ft and above,you're tall.
yea. id say 5'8 and up for a woman is tall and 6 foot for a man is tall

Back
Top Bottom