What does it take for you to tell on someone online??

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Delk" is dwalk31 dwalk31

I bring him up because he's a shining example of how you CAN express unpopular opinions in threads if you do it correctly. A good chunk of the political thread can't stand him, but at the end of the day he gets his point across in a civil fashion, doesn't make it personal/all about him, and doesn't always play the victim.

I've seen how you move in that thread. You don't do that. You act out and play the victim when people disagree with you. That's entirely on you.

And what's funny is here you are, again, trying to play the victim with absolutely zero insight to your own behavior.

Play the victim???? what is there to be a victim of :lol: :lol: :lol: . Again i don't know any of you & have no reason to thoroughly care about how someone in that thread feels about me. People disagree with me & i don't feel the need to continuously go paragraph for paragraph trying to change their mind. i'm not drawing up political policies in the middle of my day to convince someone to change their mindset, Disagree & keep it moving.

And again this is you placing your inner thoughts & feelings on me. I'm not going to feel "victimized" & go into deep analysis of my behavior because i got a warning on NT :lol:.

I simply wanted to hear other NT'ers opinions on what would push them to the point of alerting mods of something, i promise you it's not that deep of a question :lol:

Play the victim???? what is there to be a victim of :lol: :lol: :lol: . Again i don't know any of you & have no reason to thoroughly care about how someone in that thread feels about me. People disagree with me & i don't feel the need to continuously go paragraph for paragraph trying to change their mind. i'm not drawing up political policies in the middle of my day to convince someone to change their mindset, Disagree & keep it moving.

And again this is you placing your inner thoughts & feelings on me. I'm not going to feel "victimized" & go into deep analysis of my behavior because i got a warning on NT :lol:.

I simply wanted to hear other NT'ers opinions on what would push them to the point of alerting mods of something, i promise you it's not that deep of a question :lol:
Oh stop. Anyone who saw your deleted posts in the politics thread knows how easy you are to tilt off the rails. You took a disagreement, made it all about you, acted like a blubbering baby, and now you wanna pull out the delusions of persecution about you being banned from threads, getting warnings, and having your posts deleted.

Quick show of hands: who else here has these problems?

I've had certain posts deleted, gotten some warnings, and got restricted from a thread for 48 hours. You know who I blame for that? Myself. I was out of line, and the buck stops here when it comes to my behavior.

And if you want to be REALLY honest, I know exactly what this thread is about: a recent thread that subsequently got locked got called out by a poster you have beef with. Now here you are with the thread where you're "just asking questions."

Be less transparent if you want to be a bull****ter.

Just wondering what is the line for NT'ers?? personally i don't see myself doing it but i understand we're in a new generation and some take the internet a lil more emotionally than others. So i'm asking what pushes you to the point that you tell on someone/something in order to get them banned from a platform? is it just not liking the conversation? do they have to personally attack you? I would love to know.

You should ask this question to the people in the NBA thread in S&T. Bunch of emotional bozo's in there.

Oh stop. Anyone who saw your deleted posts in the politics thread knows how easy you are to tilt off the rails. You took a disagreement, made it all about you, acted like a blubbering baby, and now you wanna pull out the delusions of persecution about you being banned from threads, getting warnings, and having your posts deleted.

Quick show of hands: who else here has these problems?

I've had certain posts deleted, gotten some warnings, and got restricted from a thread for 48 hours. You know who I blame for that? Myself. I was out of line, and the buck stops here when it comes to my behavior.

And if you want to be REALLY honest, I know exactly what this thread is about: a recent thread that subsequently got locked got called out by a poster you have beef with. Now here you are with the thread where you're "just asking questions."

Be less transparent if you want to be a bull****ter.

I Disagree :emoji_handshake:

ya'll boys from the politics thread are different

Never reported anyone on NT but I've haven't been on NT like that and avoid threads I know to be powder kegs. I would think reporting someone for me, would have to come down to racisms.

Haven't had to block anyone on NT but in terms of blocking, I use to think that was weak but as I grew older, I realized why allow someone to affect your enjoyment of a site? Block away, nothing to prove to anyone.

I Disagree :emoji_handshake:

ya'll boys from the politics thread are different
I literally just posted about how the biggest contrarian in the politics thread has been posting there for years without consequence.

I also wouldn't include myself in "y'all" considering I pop in there as much as you probably do. I'm definitely not a regular in that thread.

Thank you for alluding to the fact that my presumption about your motivation to start this thread was correct though. It's either time to look in the mirror or let it go and keep it moving.

I literally just posted about how the biggest contrarian in the politics thread has been posting there for years without consequence.

I also wouldn't include myself in "y'all" considering I pop in there as much as you probably do. I'm definitely not a regular in that thread.

Thank you for alluding to the fact that my presumption about your motivation to start this thread was correct though. It's either time to look in the mirror or let it go and keep it moving.

Cool, anyway

FOR EVERYONE ELSE

WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO TELL ON SOMEONE ONLINE??

Delk is allowed to post there so he can be insulted by the regulars and even some staff. He’s always in there so I guess he’s cool with it.

Not much.
4F9601D5-53AC-47DA-B765-975F9C0C4149.gif

Delk is allowed to post there so he can be insulted by the regulars and even some staff. He’s always in there so I guess he’s cool with it.
He's allowed to post there because he doesn't violate any of NT's terms of service. If you get a warning or a ban you're given a reason why.

To act like the only reason he's still allowed to post there is that he's become the chosen whipping post is just not true.

If anyone can post an example demonstrating otherwise, we're here for it. Until then it's just a baseless gripe.

That's the funniest part about this thread...OP created it because something another member did ruffled his feathers and now he's in here acting unruffleable :lol:

He's allowed to post there because he doesn't violate any of NT's terms of service. If you get a warning or a ban you're given a reason why.

To act like the only reason he's still allowed to post there is that he's become the chosen whipping post is just not true.

Explain all the name calling he gets. Last I heard name calling was a violation of the rules. The regulars are allowed to do that and hes allowed to continue posting so long as he doesn’t name call back.

Bet y'all wouldn't be going to bat for Delk like this if you really knew some of the wild stuff he's said and endorsed

Bet y'all wouldn't be going to bat for Delk like this if you really knew some of the wild stuff he's said and endorsed

I don’t condone the things he endorses. It’s politics though and at the end of the day he’s just one person on a sneaker message board who has no say in what gets passed. Same goes for the others discussing politics so passionately here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom