What does it take for you to tell on someone online??

Status
Not open for further replies.
1638306332179.jpeg

I don’t condone the things he endorses. It’s politics though and at the end of the day he’s just one person on a sneaker message board who has no say in what gets passed. Same goes for the others discussing politics so passionately here.
So, again, since I know you read my posts: what name calling does Delk experience?

Even better.

Post examples of the name-calling you've experienced.

So, again, since I know you read my posts: what name calling does Delk experience?

Even better.

Post examples of the name-calling you've experienced.

You just called me Delk in the post asking me about name calling.

No worries, but to answer OPs question… I don’t report that nonsense or the dude that follows me thread to thread randomly asking about “pedo support.”

You just called me Delk on the last page.

No worries, but to answer OPs question… I don’t report that nonsense or the dude that follows me thread to thread randomly asking about “pedo support.”
You get told you "support pedos" on a regular basis, but "Delk" is a bridge too far? :lol:

You get told you "support pedos" on a regular basis, but "Delk" is a bridge too far? :lol:

I don’t report either, but that doesn’t make it any less goofy

Delk was used because someone mistakenly called you that and folks thought it was funny. How's that "name calling?"

The mistake (if it was a mistake) isn’t name calling. Intentionally doing it page after page and thread after thread because folks think it’s funny is the definition of name calling. Unless it means something else.

Like I said, I don’t report it. It is what it is.

With all due respect go look for yourself. I don’t care about this topic that much to do research for you 😆
So why even post?

You asked me to "explain all the name calling he gets." I denied he's even subjected to name-calling. At that point the burden is on you to prove that he's a victim of name-calling.

Now when you're asked to provide proof of the claim YOU made, it's "go look for yourself," which is the equivalent of "do your own research," and as we all know anyone who tells you to do your own research after making an assertion has done absolutely no research.

Prove me wrong.

Take a deep breath. Comments like this just make you look weak. Don't try to pull a quick clap-back unless you have something good locked and loaded.

You don't have to respond right away. Think it through and come back correct.

Aye fam didn't you just give me a spill about not derailing threads & not making things personal .... gotta love NT :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom