What does it take for you to tell on someone online??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering what is the line for NT'ers?? personally i don't see myself doing it but i understand we're in a new generation and some take the internet a lil more emotionally than others. So i'm asking what pushes you to the point that you tell on someone/something in order to get them banned from a platform? is it just not liking the conversation? do they have to personally attack you? I would love to know.

I'm guessing someone reported you for something and now you're venting?

Nevermind I see what happened...sneak dissing :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
avatars-MYT2oHmDQTxpqomU-kfOXAw-t500x500.jpg

Just wondering what is the line for NT'ers?? personally i don't see myself doing it but i understand we're in a new generation and some take the internet a lil more emotionally than others. So i'm asking what pushes you to the point that you tell on someone/something in order to get them banned from a platform? is it just not liking the conversation? do they have to personally attack you? I would love to know.

The game is rigged and some people want things to move in certain direction and certain people to run it 🤫

Eh, theres a block feature for a reason.

It's a reflection of real life for me on here, if someone is usually bothering me I just ignore them. I don't go telling my boss or my gyms owner or my landlord.

It's a reflection of real life for me on here, if someone is usually bothering me I just ignore them. I don't go telling my boss or my gyms owner or my landlord.

That's really what it comes down too, gotta be a different type of puddy to go out your way & report post :lol:

Not exactly. Someone bothering/harassing in real life is no where near the same imo. I can just block someone on here like you said, or log off. Real life cant exactly do that if your neighbor is harassing you. I just think of that story of that 1 neighbor that was harassing that black family with spot lights and monkey noises. I dunno about just ignoring that

^Honestly I Just wish everyone would ignore that dude. Cloggin up threads going back and forth with him aint it.

^That dude in question coincidentally reported me in the Fool's Wylin thread after he had his meltdown about people walking around barefoot. :lol:

Something wrong with him.

My scrolling thumb scrong, I don’t even block folks. It’s never that serious. Tbh, Ive never came across anything that bad on here. Except for that one time I randomly decided I was gonna go through the jewelry thread. It was hilarious but widly egregious.

I always hear about it but wish I was there to witness the Kevin Samuels thread demise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom