What does Jordan release shoes in exclusive area's? Vol. 09 true blue, Q' 54, Ray Allen 8,13 p.e

i feel cheated, i didnt have the same opportunity as the others did to get these shoes,

why does jordan brand does this to us,

and im from chicago, such a slap in a face from jordan

You cant even be mad about the 09 TB retro. The one time in the history of footwear Canada (and Europe) gets something that the US didn't. 
laugh.gif

To help with resellers?

Idk.

All I know is, they are usually better quality for limited edition, so maybe its too costly?

But what's money to a multi billion dollar corporation.

cry me a river, chicagoboy. the number of releases missed in your town is about 1% of the number of releases missed in mine. such is life for the non-american. on top of this what we do get is priced to the point where it is cheaper to ship from the states.

suck it up and take an L or two.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

You cant even be mad about the 09 TB retro. The one time in the history of footwear Canada (and Europe) gets something that the US didn't. 
laugh.gif

Australia also got the 09 TB retro.
Pretty sure we DIDN'T get the recent chicago X though.

I'd trade most of my shoes to have lived in chicago when money was playing ball and see a few games.
With the net and other sources available to people to purchase things I can't see why OP is so salty.

It is what it is, I live in Canada. But you just gotta deal with it and find em online if anything

Yup just got to deal with it.
I live in Virginia Beach maybe one day we will have a niketown, nike factory store, & a house of hoops like Chicago here. (won't ever happen) At least you get some very limited releases.
I hate the thought of any limited release.

Wow, you live in Chicago? Try living in a place like Wyoming (or even Idaho at times), where they don't even get GR's.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom