What does Nike do with worn returned shoes on NDC?

Bought some b-ball kicks on NDC, thinking about returning them (less than 30 days) because I don’t like the quality . Worn 5 times for hoop

If Nike’s gonna throw them away, I’d rather keep them and use them outdoors cuz I don’t like to waste

But if they give them to homeless people or something like that then ya I’d return them.

Anyone know what they do?

I'm pretty sure they recycle them or at least they recycle parts of them. But as far as I know they don't give them to the homeless.

:lol: so nike has never officially stated what they do? Sounds like consumers just are left guessing

:lol: so nike has never officially stated what they do? Sounds like consumers just are left guessing

Nike has zero obligation to give the customer any info on what they do with the shoes :lol: especially since they are essentially buying back a work product from you and taking a loss on it

They get recycled. Same with in store purchases that get returned as “worn”.

Used to grind and make playground surfaces, not sure what they do now

I just returned a 2 year old pair of Kobe 10 id's that I rarely wore but it made a squeaking sound when I walked. They took them no question and gave me a full refund. I wonder what will be done with them

Anyone know if Nike store will refund a unworn/unwashed sneaker purchased over 3 years ago?

Back
Top Bottom