What Does Niketalk Think About The Bay Area..? **Update**pg.1

For those that don't reside in the San Francisco Bay Area - what do you think of it..?
Ever wonder what it's like living here..?

Do you have any opinions and or concerns about it in any way..?

How are we affecting the rest of the world..?

I just wanted to make an open discussion on it mainly because I really have always wondered what it's like to look at The Bay as an outsider. I've lived here my whole life and have never been to any other part of the United States. I love The Bay but I do want to travel and see the rest of the world. I've only been to Thailand for a few weeks and L.A. a couple times in my life but I want to go out and experience more...

There are also a lot of Niketalkers that live here in The Bay with me and I want to hear what you think of The Bay just as much as those of us that don't...

**UPDATE** If you like, state where you are from to help us understand your perspective...

Oh and some media for fun:
Spoiler [+]
And special shouts out to Vallejo the 707...
Spoiler [+]

Too expensive but i love it here.

NT thinks we all still wear white tees, ghost ride whips and get hyphy -____________-

One of the few places I wouldn't mind living outside of the DMV.
It reminds me of here due to the diversity.
Never been on that side tho.

Originally Posted by 510hayward

I wouldn't want to live anywhere else

pimp.gif

I love it there. Moved from the Bay to SD and its wack compared to the bay. 

Moving back up in Janurary tho 
pimp.gif

If you have ever lived there, you really can't smoke anywhere else, also the women are gorgeous, one thing that I always seem to forget until coming back.

I think the weather in the bay is what attracts everyone. I work with people from all over the US and different parts of the world. They all say the same.

SF is a chill city, but the people i've encountered are all about the 'scene'. It's like one big Williamsburg.

What i think

sanfrancisco is beautiful, in my top 5 dream cities to settle down, not in my top 5 to be a bachelor though

oakland, wack

music is corny, sports is trash
women are nice, even though i wish there were more hispanic women
food is great
things to do fun
i love it

i go there often since i got family in san fran. will be going back soon

expensive $$$ city of san francisco though

It would be dope living in the bay.. bad chicks.. GOOD weed.. people who are hip to %!%%

PLUS, the weather.. def tryna visit one day
what's pretty
pimp.gif
 is my area code is 703 in northern va

diverse and liberal place with good weather and plenty of job opportunities in the tech field. Quite scenic too.
The music is atrocious though.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

not trying to make this a competition, I've spent at least a month out of every year in SF my whole life. I have a lot of family out in east bay, but this is how I see things..

-better women in LA
-better weather in LA
-better nightlife in LA

-herb is fantastic both places.. i'd say roughly equal, anyone who thinks that norcal herb is better is on that type brainwashed "purple" this "purple" that; unless you're talking NORTH NORTH as in the emerald triangle, that area is the best in the world hands down as far as anyone in the know is concerned
-food is also fantastic in both LA and SF

-better people in SF
-better drivers in SF
-better vibes in SF
-occasionally better weather in SF, but not on average

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

-herb is fantastic both places.. i'd say roughly equal, anyone who thinks that norcal herb is better is on that type brainwashed "purple" this "purple" that; unless you're talking NORTH NORTH as in the emerald triangle, that area is the best in the world hands down as far as anyone in the know is concerned
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Where do you think we get our trees from 90% of the time? Be more "in the know."

Originally Posted by megatron

What i think

sanfrancisco is beautiful, in my top 5 dream cities to settle down, not in my top 5 to be a bachelor though

oakland, wack

music is corny, sports is trash
women are nice, even though i wish there were more hispanic women
food is great
things to do fun
i love it

i go there often since i got family in san fran. will be going back soon

expensive $$$ city of san francisco though
5 Championships for the Niners... 5-1 Niners this year? Raiders have 3 Championships... SF Giants... 6 World Series titles... Oakland A's.... 9 World Series titles... You mad doggy?

Back
Top Bottom